The Director, IT at Snyk will be responsible for everything related to IT at Snyk. This includes enterprise-wide support for employees via the Helpdesk team and automating manual processes through the Systems Engineering team. You’re a seasoned leader who can adapt quickly in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. You are laser focused on delivery and metrics to track effectiveness of both technical and process-based changes. You are comfortable with ambiguity, make plans and drive them to completion. You partner closely across all of Snyk to ensure constant improvement to the employee onboarding experience.
You’ll spend your time:
- Owning, driving and delivering Snyk’s help desk implementation across the enterprise, including frequent evaluation of performance metrics and associated changes necessary to support our growing business
- Owning, driving and delivering Snyk’s systems engineering of corporate systems (not including SFDC, workday, netsuite) including consolidation as well as expansion of systems necessary to expedite growth and efficiency across Snyk
- Communicating from the top to the bottom of the organization about priorities, status, blockers and risks of your programs as well as the global vision and mission for IT
- Managing multiple initiatives at any given time including technical and non-technical projects
- Managing a team of functional individuals responsible for programs related to helpdesk and systems engineering who are globally distributed
- Ensuring your team is aligned with the organization for success.
You should apply if you:
- Have experience as a leader at both privately held and publicly traded organizations
- Have significant global IT management experience
- Have managed globally distributed teams
- Have built a team from the ground up in a high-growth environment
- Are metrics driven
- A clear, effective, and consistent in your communications and delivery.
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.