Every day, the world gets more digital thanks to tens of millions of developers building the future faster than ever. But with exponential growth comes exponential risk, as outnumbered security teams struggle to secure mountains of code. This is where Snyk (pronounced “sneak”) comes in. Snyk is a developer security platform that makes it easy for development teams to find, prioritize, and fix security vulnerabilities in code, dependencies, containers, and cloud infrastructure — and do it all right from the start. Snyk is on a mission to make the world a more secure place by empowering developers to develop fast and stay secure.
All roles listed as ‘remote’ are available as remote within the same country.
Austin or Remote
We’re looking for a driven, user-focussed Solutions Engineer to work with our sales team and our product engineering teams, enabling the adoption of Snyk in new organizations and helping to evolve what Snyk has to offer.
Snyk's mission is to help developers and organizations use open source code and stay secure. We believe that open source is a force for good, but security is a key concern. Our product enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, with seamless integration into Dev & DevOps workflows.
Snyk now supports the work of over 300,000 developers and multiple enterprise customers (including Google, New Relic, and Digital Ocean), and our channel partner team is focussed on scaling our business to keep up with demand!
You’ll spend your time:
- becoming a technical product expert, evangelist and coach, able to give technical sales demonstrations to customer and partners in your sleep
- educate customer and partners about the adoption of open source and the importance of empowering developers to stay secure
- drive the technical aspects of the sale, providing demonstrations, managing proof of concepts, demonstrating product expertise and sharing best practice
- interfacing with our channel partners, engineering, product and customer success teams to build solutions that actually solve our customers’ problems
- shaping and informing decisions on new features based off your experience and feedback from customers and channel partners
- working closely with channel partners to increase their proficiency in selling and supporting the Snyk solution through their sales process and beyond.
- work with channel partners to come up with joint value propositions, architect custom work-arounds and partner eco-system integrations
You should apply if you:
- have spent 3 years or similar in the sales engineering, developer or security space
- are familiar with a wide variety of coding languages and how they work
- have a good knowledge of the developer and DevOps ecosystems and practices
- love to learn about new technology and you’re curious about how things work under the hood
- plan and you succeed, setting milestones along the way
- over communicate, create alignment, rally resources and satisfying stakeholders
- love to teach and coaching is a habit
- have strong written and spoken English
- have worked closely with highly technical customers before
- understand people and what makes them tick
- have a team-oriented mindset
- care about diversity and enjoy meeting people from all walks of life
We’d especially love to hear from you if you:
- have worked in early stage, fast growth startups (especially in developer tooling!)
- are fluent in additional languages
Please apply below!
We value diversity at Snyk, and would particularly encourage applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway.
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
Snyk is committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment where our employees can thrive as we rally behind our common mission to make the digital world a safer place. From Snyk employee resource groups, to global benefits that help our employees prioritize their health, wellness, financial security, and a work/life blend, we aim to support our employees along their entire journeys here at Snyk.