We're looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our GTM Automation team, to deliver and support solutions using Salesforce.com and related integrated technologies.
You are experienced with Salesforce.com, APEX and Sales and Marketing Automation systems. You are a problem solver with excellent execution and communication skills. You will use this experience to deliver the systems that will help Snyk in its rapid growth.
You’ll spend your time:
- developing Sales and Marketing automation solutions while partnering with stakeholders from the different departments that use Salesforce.com at Snyk
- implementing integrations between Salesforce.com and other systems that support our sales and marketing processes
- collaborating with team members to deliver high quality solutions in a timely manner
- analyzing and identifying gaps in functional and business requirements; discussing and elaborating with product owners on required changes that align with the SFDC stack and architecture
- Building integrations between SFDC and external applications using REST APIs, Auth and Single Sign on, as well as Heroku Connect and other data management systems.
You should apply if you:
- have a solid SFDC customization and configuration experience
- have development experience with SFDC configuration using Apex, Lightning Components etc.
- thoroughly understand the SFDC deployment processes
- are a clear and proactive communicator, both verbally and in writing
- are user-focussed and enjoy building effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the company
- are able to adapt in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to manage competing priorities and multi-task
- have a pragmatic approach to problem solving with good attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
We’d especially love to hear from you if you:
- have experience with Agile development methodologies and have worked as part of an agile development team
- have experience with Heroku, python or Node.js development and microservice architectures
- have coding experience and experience with the use of APIs to automate processes and integrate systems
- have experience with Salesforce CPQ
- have experience with Mulesoft.
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.