All roles listed as ‘remote’ are available as remote within the same country
Who we are
We’re on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software. As we enter a world of all-things-digital and cybersecurity takes center stage in it, the demand for Snyk’s product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has been adopted by over 2M developers who find and fix vulnerabilities in their software. In 2021 we doubled the size of our global team, successfully closed three strategic acquisitions, debuted #15 on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List, and raised over $530M in Series F funding, bringing our company valuation to $8.5 billion.
Our growth isn’t stopping there! Come join us, dream big, and grow your career.
We're looking for an energetic, driven, and hands-on Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our marketing team to support and drive the rapid growth of our Snyk Container product.
You'll take ownership of product marketing for our Snyk Container product. As a featured product in Snyk’s developer security platform, Snyk Container helps developers and DevOps organizations securely develop and run their application in containers - no small feat when you consider some popular container images have 100s of vulnerabilities! Snyk Container’s developer-focused approach is unique in the market and you will help us convey this value across our audiences, whether to an individual developer, to DevOps-oriented security teams,, or to leaders and security executives at software-driven enterprises. A key part of your role will be to become a Snyk expert on containers and container security, on customer pain points and requirements and their buyer journey, and the competitive landscape. You will use that knowledge to build the messaging for the product and to develop content, sales tools and stories that communicate the product’s value across all channels.
You’ll spend your time:
- understanding the container ecosystem and competitive landscape and Snyk’s differentiated positioning
- crafting compelling messaging about Snyk Container’s value in the market and to security and development teams
- being a key point of communication and alignment across marketing, product, sales teams, and customer success teams
- managing our go to market process for new features and releases
- developing collateral and training materials to enable our fast-growing sales team
- engaging with customers and sharing insights back to the rest of Snyk
- defining pricing and packaging for Snyk Container
You should apply if you:
- have experience in marketing for a cloud-native product (exposure to container and/or Kubernetes technologies a plus)
- can demonstrate success as a product marketer for a B2B company with experience in a GTM strategy
- have a technical curiosity and aptitude, but are a marketer at heart with passion and talent for content creation, marketing and communications
- have experience marketing to enterprises as well as fast-growing technology organizations
- have a strong background working with sales, solution engineers and technical product teams
- are excited about our mission to help developers “Develop fast and stay secure”
- A working knowledge of developer tooling and/or security solutions is a big plus
While we are looking for candidates with existing experience with our tech stack we believe curiosity, communication, and the ability to learn are most important.
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.