All roles listed as ‘remote’ are available as remote within the same country.
We’re looking for a dynamic marketing manager to join our rapidly growing campaigns team at Snyk! You’ll become the ‘go-to’ marketing resource for the fastest growing sales team at Snyk - our Velocity team!
In this role you’ll work in lockstep with account representatives and sales directors to align inbound and ABM marketing campaigns to pipeline goals and will directly contribute to the team’s success. The ideal candidate will be highly adaptable, have a great understanding of the sales funnel, and make data-driven decisions.
You’ll spend your time:
- Working cross-functionally with demand marketing, DevRel, product marketing and marketing ops to uncover opportunities for velocity engagement and pipeline
- Defining and rolling out inbound and ABM programs specific to the Velocity team. You’ll leverage team resources to own and create target audience segments, creative and messaging strategy, as well as paid program execution
- Planning, budgeting, executing, measuring, and ROIing. You’ll be in control of each campaign’s plans and execution (ABM campaigns, webinars, digital advertising, virtual events) as well as budgeting and goal setting for both lead and pipeline generation goals
- Leading marketing enablement for the Velocity team by being a single source of knowledge for updates and announcements around all things marketing!
You’ll do amazing things at Snyk if you:
- Have 5+ years of experience supporting B2B sales teams in a campaign, ABM or regional marketing role
- You thrive in a hyper-growth environment
- Have worked closely and love collaborating with inside sales teams and understand how to support and accelerate them
- Are passionate about impacting revenue goals
- Care about perfecting small details and exceeding prospect experience expectations
- Have a data-driven mindset and experience with analyzing campaign results to provide business recommendations
- You have experience using marketing automation, CRM & Sales tools (Marketo, Salesforce and SalesLoft/Outreach a plus)
- You’re hands-on, curious and love to explore new ideas and tools
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to prioritize independently
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.