Snyk is used by over 2.2M developers, driven by its successful freemium motion - unique in the security industry - and its focus on putting the developer first. Our product-led growth approach is critical to Snyk’s business success with our disruptive developer-first security platform.
We're looking for a Product Director to ensure our customers have the most accurate, fastest, and helpful software composition insights.
You will lead a number of cross-functional product teams that shape the technology that provides Snyk’s intelligence around open source software packages, and identifies managed and unmanaged (undeclared) dependencies. You will be accountable for KPIs, vision, and strategy for your group of teams.
You will spend your time setting high-level direction aligned with other product teams across the org and working with the cross-functional teams in your group. From building out roadmaps to working alongside our sales and customer success teams with customers and prospects. You’ll grow and coach a team of product managers and know when to delegate and when to be hands-on.
You’ll spend your time
- Working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced and autonomous team environment with a diverse group of engineers, designers, product analysts and data scientists.
- Researching the surrounding market, with an eye on gaps in the market, competitors and potential partnerships
- Developing the vision of the unmet customer needs, innovative product capabilities, and strategic advantage our technology can enable
- Building a team of product managers, including hiring, managing, and mentoring
- Talking with our customers, and potential customers, to understand their needs, gather feedback and requirements, and collaborate with them to build and validate solutions.
- Connecting engineers and your team with customers.
- Defining and then communicating the product roadmap, both inside Snyk and with customers and prospects
- Nurturing a culture of experimentation and data-based decision making, leading by example.
You should apply if you
- Have significant, proven experience as a successful product management leader, including managing other PMs
- Have experience in some or all of B2B SaaS, developer tooling or data oriented products
- Have some people and/or group management experience
- Communicate proactively and clearly, and would enjoy working in and leading highly cross-functional, distributed product teams.
- Are familiar with agile development practices, have a technical background or have worked closely with engineers before.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and enjoy helping others to be successful.
- Are happy to travel at least once a quarter (under usual circumstances) to spend time working face-to-face with other colleagues that aren’t colocated with you.
- Preferably have some experience with data powered products, and the challenges associated with collecting, processing, and extracting insights from large amounts of data.
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.