We’re looking for an energetic and confident Senior Learning and Development Lead to join our Learning & Development team and support the onboarding and growth of our people in the Americas.
The Learning & Development team collaborates with our People Experience Team to deliver a best-in-class onboarding experience, and with the People Partnering Team to provide an effective and impactful new people managers program. We also partner with the business to understand their core needs and work together to build capability. This year, the team built a new onboarding program, launched a new manager development program, provided coaching for senior leaders & managers, and began building digital learning content to help new employees understand our business.
You know how to deliver high-energy workshops and design high-impact learning solutions. You’ll use that knowledge to help our people reach their full potential. Here at Snyk, you’ll deliver our onboarding program to new joiners and support managers and teams to learn new skills and adopt new behaviours.
You’ll spend your time:
- facilitating our onboarding program for new joiners, through a combination of in-person and virtual events
- gathering feedback from new joiners and identifying and implementing improvements to the design of our onboarding programme
- supporting the People Partners to uncover learning needs, and designing and delivering solutions which address them
- developing digital learning content in partnership with the rest of the Learning & Development team
- acting as a point of contact for employees eager to develop their skills
You should apply if you:
- are experienced with facilitating training / workshops for small and medium sized audiences
- recognize the unique challenges that come with starting at a new company and care about making that experience as engaging and informative as possible
- are experienced in designing learning programs and materials
- are experienced in partnering with business stakeholders to understand challenges in team dynamics, and can propose, design and deliver solutions which address them
- care about providing a great customer experience, and have a track record of going above and beyond for your stakeholders
We’d especially love to hear from you if you:
- have experience of supporting learning & development for a Go-To-Market workforce, though you don’t need to be experienced in sales training.
- have experience with psychometric / personality / team dynamic profiling tools, such as Insights.
- have experience of developing digital learning content
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.