As our first VP, Investor Relations, you will work closely with CFO and the rest of the executive team to establish and implement a successful investor relations strategy that articulates and supports the company's business objectives to the investment community and other external audiences. The successful candidate will support communicating Snyk’s corporate strategy, the competitive positioning, and quarterly financial results and outlook to shareholders. The Director of Investor Relations, in conjunction with the Director of Communications, will manage financial communications, with a primary focus on analysts and investors, and build new and manage existing relationships with the investment community and other outside influencers.
- Develop investors’ confidence and belief in the company’s vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value.
- Develop the investor relations program to ensure a consistent, timely flow of information about Snyk to the investment communities and company shareholders.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to synthesize business intelligence including real-time insights and analysis of analyst research, investor sentiment, and competitor activity.
- Effectively prepare executive leadership and other internal stakeholders for investor interactions.
- Serves as the key point of contact for the investment community.
- Partner with the CEO, CFO, FP&A and other executive officers to lead and manage Snyk’s participation on quarterly earnings calls, investment conference calls and in-house meetings, roadshows, analyst days, and one-on-one meetings.
- Understand the technology, and business strategy including financial modelling sufficiently to identify issues and effectively communicate with investors.
- Develop relationships and maintain regular communication with individual investors and covering analysts to provide up-to-date information about events and market trends affecting Snyk with the goal of communicating the long-term vision.
- In conjunction with the Director of Communications, lead strategic communications development including developing communications plan to take advantage of key corporate milestones, preparing press releases, presentation decks and earnings releases, creating management Q&As, conference call scripts, and other information for securities filings.
- Advise the executive team and board of directors regarding financial trends, shareholders concerns, and competitor actions that might impact the company.
- Prepare SEC filings in collaboration with the CFO, General Counsel, and Finance team.
- Establish strong internal relationships and effective communication with supporting business and technology leadership within the organization.
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred
- 10+ years of professional-level experience with a minimum of 7 years of experience in investor relations, corporate communications, and related areas.
- A minimum of 5 years of investor relations experience in the technology industry, speaking and presenting to investors and analysts.
- Experience in delivering clear consistent messaging of Cybersecurity concepts across multiple stakeholders/audiences.
- Proven track record of developing a positive, long-term relationship with the investment community.
- Able to communicate clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles.
- Experience with, and a working knowledge of, SEC disclosure requirements, shareholder/analyst communications practices, and preparing investor presentations and events.
- Demonstrated experience to lead and influence within a matrixed environment including with senior management.
- Experience in managing and overseeing contract IR/PR agencies and vendors.
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.