Snyk is leading the market in developer-first security, helping development and security teams build software quickly and securely. We’re growing fast, adding thousands of new users, onboarding new enterprise customers, rapidly expanding our teams every quarter, and sharing our story with the market - and we want YOU to join us for the ride!
The Senior Manager, Cloud Alliances role is an incredible opportunity to join a highly successful team dedicated to developing and closing our cloud-influenced pipeline with our strategic Cloud Alliance partners. You will work in the Cloud team within our Global Alliances organization, whose mission is to accelerate the adoption of Snyk technologies and services in the market with/through our Cloud Alliances partners. You will be a connector between partner and Snyk sales teams, and a catalyst for our pipeline development influenced by and/or sold through our Cloud Alliance partners in the territory.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Engage and support Snyk’s field teams in pursuit of joint business with Cloud Alliance partners, including AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud.
- Initiate, develop and grow relationships with Cloud Alliance partner field teams (sales, presales, overlay) in key verticals and territories.
- Facilitate interactions between Snyk and Cloud Alliance partner teams, to establish Snyk as the stated or de-facto DevSecOps vendor of choice.
- Follow the existing joint business plans, adapt and execute for the relevant territories, and contribute to future iterations.
- Ensure alignment between global and regional teams on both sides—Snyk and Cloud Alliance partners.
- Contribute to the establishment of compelling joint value propositions, positioning and joint GTM messaging for sales enablement and field training.
- Work with Snyk marketing stakeholders to develop plans focused on enablement and integrated communications to key audiences within the Cloud Alliance partner and Snyk field teams including best practices, wins, references and use cases.
- Sound knowledge of the public cloud industry, and strong executive and field network with cloud providers, especially AWS.
- 5+ years of Cloud industry commercial (sales, business development) experience, of which at least three in the public cloud sector. Ideally, experience on behalf of disruptive, emerging technologies and companies.
- Demonstrated ability to get things done through an organizational matrix and high performance cross-functional groups.
- Project management ability, strategic and critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to accommodate different business cultures and work on a global basis.
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.