All roles listed as ‘remote’ are available as remote within the same country.
Location: US Remote
For this role, you will work as part of our Marketing Web Team within the Global Marketing Team to build a modern, static-generated site using Next.js and a headless CMS. You will partner with other developers on the development, optimization, and growth of our marketing websites.
You’ll spend your time:
- building and maintaining the marketing website, community website, and other micro-sites with other developers on the team.
- setting up content models in the headless CMS, as well as writing GraphQL queries to deliver the data to the Next.js frontend.
- building pages and components using React and Next.js
- collaborating on our design system implementation
- sharing responsibility for website performance and optimization.
- supporting the technical integrations of 3rd-party marketing tools e.g. Google Analytics, Marketo, Intercom.
- working with the UX Designer and Brand Design team to implement design, user experience changes, and continuous improvements.
- helping with the implementation of temporary experiments and optimization tests.
You should apply if you:
- have professional experience with a headless CMS, JAMStack, and/or static-site generation
- have good design sensibilities and understanding of design principles.
- have experience of SEO best practices.
- have experience with Next.js, or similar React frameworks.
- have experience with writing GraphQL queries.
We’d especially love to hear from you if you:
- built static-generated sites at an Enterprise level
- have opinions on SSR, SSG, CSR, and ISR rendering in Next.js websites/applications
- have built content models at large scale
- use best practices like test-driven development (TDD), documentation, and DRY principles
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
#LI- SS1 #LI-Remote
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.