The Emerging Talent Programs Lead will be responsible for creating programs and events that support Snyk's efforts to attract, hire, develop, and retain diverse talent including from historically underrepresented groups within technology. The role will have an emphasis on driving engagement with entry-level candidates or candidates who had a change in career through relationships with universities and associations focused on diversity in technology.
In this role, you will:
- Identify and build relationships with external partners including universities, student groups, and organizations that support our recruitment strategies for underrepresented groups or community outreach programs supporting individuals who are interested in changing careers.
- Create individual organization strategies and partnerships to achieve target hires and diversity goals through creative programming
- Foster and maintain a best in class internship and co-op programs for business professionals, software engineers, solutions engineers, and sales development representatives
- Develop and implement internship curriculum, learning modules, events, and assessment strategy to cultivate a pool of potential candidates for future roles
- Partner closely with internal stakeholders to create buy-in and excitement around mentor/mentee relationships and panel/speaker participation
- Focus on attracting diverse candidates and showcasing Snyk's talent brand
- Experience maintaining ongoing relationships with key stakeholders at universities and associations focused on diversity in tech by providing consistent feedback and communication
- Proven track record designing and optimizing DEI programs, events, and initiatives while identifying measures of success and improvement
- Experience developing and executing events or engagement strategies including program strategy and planning, stakeholder buy-in, messaging, developing content, logistics, and core elements to meet programmatic needs
- Familiarity with community development principles and tools that strengthen community participation for both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Ability to work proactively and be detail-oriented
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.