All roles listed as ‘remote’ are available as remote within the same country.
We’re looking for passionate, experienced software engineers to join our Learn team and help to design, create and shape the Security education platform.
The education team is responsible for creating a new product that will give developers more insights about vulnerabilities and how to mitigate them across different programming languages.
While working on these areas we will do A/B testing, user interviews, and re-iterate product features, in order to deliver to the developers the best learning experience that they could get.
In the coming months, depending on your interests and skills, you will be instrumental in projects such as:
- Building an education platform for developers end to end, from thinking about new features to implementing and tracking KPIs.
- Creating integrations with Snyk main product, in order to provide an accurate tailor-made experience.
- Creating a logged-in experience for developers with extra features.
- Most of your time will be spent pairing with the team to write high-quality code with excellent test coverage using TypeScript And Vue. You can expect to be the owner and take accountability for the quality of your code
- Work alongside the Product Manager, your teammates, and stakeholders on upcoming features, from ideation through to development
- Collaborate on the future vision of systems and their architecture. Our architects work within teams, not separate from them
- Once designed and implemented, you will see these changes through to Production by continuously delivering small, high-quality changes
- You’ll join a team who like to learn from experiences and adapt our ways of working. We’re always looking for ways to improve and look forward to you contributing to that
- As part of a collaborative and supportive team, you’ll grow more junior engineers through pairing, feedback, and mentoring
We’d like to hear from you if you:
- Have 2+ years of experience working on a SaaS web application.
- Believe testing and code quality is essential, and prioritize helpful code review.
- Move quickly, iteratively, and proactively and believe that shipping early is best.
- Like to start new things, see them through to production, and learn from your mistakes.
- Have 2+ years of experience in one or more front-end frameworks, e.g., React, Vue, Angular
- Have experience with CI/CD (e.g., CircleCI, Travis, etc.…)
- Are a team player who enjoys learning and sharing with your peers and are comfortable pair programming
We’d especially love to hear from you if you:
- have experience with Vue.
- have experience working as part of a distributed team
We value building a team with a diverse set of backgrounds and experience. This list is not an exhaustive list of skills we're looking for, nor should you feel like you need to meet all of them to apply!
We are a distributed team, and many of us work from home or in our offices. Your colleagues are based in the UK and Israel, while others in the wider group are also based in Germany, Switzerland, Czech Rep., Canada and the US.
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.