Snyk is used by over 3 million developers, driven by its successful freemium motion - unique in the security industry - and its focus on putting the developer first. We secure the code you write, with Snyk Code, the libraries you depend upon with Snyk Open Source, the containers you package it all into with Snyk Container and the infrastructure that you run it on with Snyk Infrastructure as Code.
A key part of our mission is empowering developers to make the best decisions and take the most appropriate action around the increasingly critical aspect of product quality - security.
We believe that security education integrated seamlessly into the developer workflow plays a key role in this.
We're looking for a Director of Content to work as an integral part of a diverse cross-functional team creating an exciting new product offering for security education.
You will be hands-on creating the best and most effective multi-medium content within the product and broader Snyk platform and will drive the overall strategy around content for the product.
You’ll spend your time
- Working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced and autonomous balanced team environment with a diverse group of engineers, designers and product analysts.
- Creating and curating the best developer-centric security education content in the world
- Orchestrating content creation across multiple creators
- Defining strategy, workflows and systems for scalable content creation
- Working with the PM to utilise experimentation and data-based decision making to continually improve content efficacy
- Communicating your teams' work internally and externally, including to executive leadership.
You should apply if you
- Have 4+ years experience working in a developer security education context
- Are an expert in application security
- Are passionate about educating the world's 27 million+ developers
- Are energized by working in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Are experienced with agile development practices
- Have demonstrated success through being deeply curious about users, user behavior and by having strong UX sensibilities.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and enjoy helping others to be successful.
- Like to test new ideas, but are equally comfortable pivoting and discarding ideas as you are doubling-down and scaling based on data.
- Are happy to travel at least once a quarter (under usual circumstances) to gather feedback from our users and to spend time working face-to-face with other colleagues that aren’t colocated with you.
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- To work for a true hyper-growth company with some of the most talented, yet humble people in the industry
- To use best-in-class tooling in support of your role and objectives
- To surround yourself with incredibly smart, open, curious, and action-oriented people
- Opportunities to learn at every turn
- A fun, hardworking, inclusive and casual environment
- Limitless growth opportunities
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
We’re on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
We’re living in a world of digital transformation that is turning ever more industries into a software-development industry. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and demand for Snyk’s product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has already been adopted by over 3 million developers, including multiple leading enterprise customers such as Google, Salesforce and Intuit, who are using Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In September of 2021, we raised $530M in Series F funding at a $8.5 billion company valuation, just after securing an additional $300M in Series E funding in March 2021, and successfully closing two strategic acquisitions. Through 2021 we have nearly tripled the size of our global team, and we’re not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure. Join us!
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.