All roles listed as ‘remote’ are available as remote within the same country.
We’re looking for a talented Sr Talent Attraction Partner to join our Recruiting team, helping to scale Snyk's GTM teams globally while contributing to building a great employer brand.
As a Sr Talent Attraction Partner for Snyk, you'll join the Go-To-Market (GTM) Recruiting team within our global People Team. This role reports into our GTM Talent Attraction Manager, and supports hiring for our Marketing, Customer Success and Sales teams (as well as other GTM functions). We've started scaling fast in a short space of time, so there are many opportunities ahead to build, automate and scale our hiring infrastructure at Snyk, which will mean a lot of cross-discipline collaboration, support and celebration.
You’ll spend your time:
- driving new applications globally for the roles that you’re responsible for
- building up diverse pipelines of passive candidates using creative sourcing methods and other employer branding initiatives
- supporting and encouraging employee referrals
- managing full-cycle recruitment process for the roles you are assigned
Along with other members of the Recruiting team, you’ll also get involved in:
- building a strong employer brand for Snyk globally
- tracking and building an exceptional candidate experience
- understanding and improving our diversity metrics for Snyk
- attending (or organizing!) events and conferences
- designing interview processes that minimize our risk of bias and maximize the likelihood of identifying the best candidates
- managing and improving relationships with agencies and third parties
- advising hiring managers in market nuances, offer decisions, role titles, and the competition.
You should apply if you:
- have internal recruitment experience
- have at least 5-8 years or equivalent experience in full lifecycle recruiting and sourcing, ideally within Sales, Customer Success and Marketing, specifically in North America
- have recruited for a technical product company before, and have a good understanding of technology which you can evaluate in others
- are great at building relationships with stakeholders
- enjoy working in a fast paced, high growth company and feel comfortable with ambiguity
- value diversity and believe strongly in creating inclusive environment
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.