Location: Denver, CO (Or US Remote)
Customer Onboarding Specialist
Want to work for a visionary company? Want to help customers realize their application security dreams? Want to be on a growth rocket ship? Look no further, we’re looking for a talented, entrepreneurial and driven Onboarding Specialist to join our North American Customer Success team to guide Snyk’s customers and help build the future of Customer Success at Snyk.
The Customer Success team works hand-in-hand with Development and Security leaders from Snyk’s customer organizations to advance their security program using the Snyk Cloud Native Application Security Platform. Snyk is continuing to experience explosive growth across our customer install base which has led to increased demand for our post-sales teams to help ensure customers achieve resounding success with the Snyk platform.
Customer Onboarding Specialists must have a working understanding of the SDLC and where Snyk fits in it, consulting best practices, and enterprise DevOps architectures. This position requires a technical background, excellent client and project management skills, proven ability to facilitate hands-on technical work and ability to lead and manage multiple onboarding engagements. Your opportunity is to provide Snyk’s customers a world class onboarding experience.
Here at Snyk, you’ll spend your time:
- Delivering value to our customers by owning project delivery from kick-off to closure for customer-facing solutions
- Communicating regularly with project stakeholders on status, schedule, and risk factors through each onboarding phase
- Conducting project kick-offs, planning sessions and regular delivery meetings
- Facilitating customer outcomes across various teams to deliver positive results
- Managing and optimizing the Snyk Onboarding practices,
- Representing the customers technical requirements to internal/external stakeholders
- Collaborating with CSMs, Sales, Product Management, Engineering, and Support to accelerate customer onboarding
You should apply if you have
- 3+ years of technical consulting, SaaS software implementation or customer-facing experience as a technical lead
- A working knowledge of SDLC and DevOps methodologies
- The ability to clearly articulate complex technical issues
- Interest in application security, and an understanding of the importance of a developer first approach
- Experience with CI/CD and DevOps tools
- A demonstrated consultative and technical aptitude for bringing people, technology, and processes together
- Excellent communication skills, organized and disciplined approach to problem solving, relationship-building, and project management.
- Willingness to travel up to 15% of the time as the job requires.
We’d especially love to hear from you if you have
- A degree in Computer Science with experience in programming
- Experience as a technical account manager, project manager, solution architect, sales engineer or similar for AppSec, CI, or DevSecOps products and services.
- Security certification such as CEH, CISSP, or CSSLP, or other.
- Experience with enterprise-scale web development technologies and microservices.
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.