We are looking for candidates who are passionate about effective collaboration at scale, have demonstrable experience of defining appropriate delivery processes, and are sensitive to group dynamics. If you have strong interpersonal skills (coaching, team building) as well as robust analytical expertise, you may be the person we’re looking for.
You’ll spend your time:
- Manage complex, cross-team, and sometimes long-running Engineering projects in an agile environment as part of a fast-growing Research and Development department, delivering product offerings across a broad customer set.
- Support teams to embed and mature agile ways of working
- Encourage and enable cross-team collaboration in service of improved prioritisation and throughput of work
- Help teams navigate agile tools and software
- Enable data/metrics driven planning, tracking and reporting
You should apply if you:
- 5+ years of experience in an agile software development environment as a delivery manager or equivalent role
- Agile certification (scrum, kanban, scaled agile frameworks) or equivalent experience and knowledge
- Experience of fostering and improving collaboration in organisational culture and processes
- Knowledge of software development practices, experience working with highly technical teams
- Experience of working in early stage startup and scale-up environments is beneficial, but not essential
- Pragmatic and personable, with a clear, concise and efficient communication style
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.