All roles listed as ‘remote’ are available as remote within the same country.
We are looking for collaborative engineers of all levels to join our team and help Snyk write software to keep our customers secure!
The Source Control Management (SCM) team is responsible for the critical backbone of connectivity for the millions of developers that integrate Snyk with their SCM systems like GitHub, Bitbucket, GitLab and more. You’ll build the user experiences and supporting infrastructure that powers importing projects, creating Pull Requests and native experiences. The work will be instrumental to supporting the company's expansion as well as offering an amazing developer experience to those using Snyk. The team is currently made up of 5 engineers split across London and Tel Aviv, and we’re looking to grow to 9.
In the coming months, depending on your interests and skills, you will be responsible for projects such as:
- Building a best-in-class Pull Request life-cycle, allowing developers to stay secure by giving them insight into issues that affect their code and the steps to fix them
- Improving and re-architecting a system that provides secure, stable and scalable connectivity to privately-hosted SCMs at a rate of hundreds of requests per second (if you have experience in network programming, particularly with WebSockets, we’d love to hear about it!)
- Creating native SCM App experiences for GitHub and Bitbucket so that developers can take action without leaving their workflow
- Most of your time will be spent pairing with the team to write high-quality code with excellent test coverage using TypeScript. You can expect to be the owner and take accountability for the quality of your code
- Work alongside the Product Manager, your teammates and stakeholders on upcoming features, from ideation through to development
- Collaborate on the future vision of systems and their architecture. Our architects work within teams, not separate to them
- Once designed and implemented, you will see these changes through to Production by continuously delivering small, high quality changes
- You’ll join a team who like to learn from experiences and adapt our ways of working. We’re always looking for ways to improve and look forward to you contributing to that
- As part of a collaborative and supportive team, you’ll grow more junior engineers through pairing, feedback and mentoring
We value building a team with a diverse set of backgrounds and experience. This list is not an exhaustive list of skills we're looking for, nor should you feel like you need to meet all of them to apply!
We are a distributed team, and many of us work from home or in our offices. Your colleagues are based in the UK and Israel, while others in the wider group are also based in Germany, Switzerland, Czech Rep., Canada and the US.
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.