Role Title: SDR Manager
We’re looking for an empathetic, hands-on, lead-by-example manager to grow and develop a team of Sales Development Representatives.
As an SDR Manager for Snyk, you will manage the day-to-day activities and training of our SDR team, coaching them as they drive meetings, sales demos and pipeline to support incremental revenue growth for our Sales organization. As our SDR Leader in the West, you’ll play an integral role in coaching and ramping up that team, as well as improving sales pipeline. You’ll work closely with our Marketing team to define our ABM strategy and outbound process and you will report directly to the Global SDR Director.
You’ll spend your time:
- hiring and building out an effective team of Sales Development Representatives to work with our Snyk Sales teams
- mentoring, coaching and driving forward the personal development of individuals on your team
- implementing productivity goals, objectives and incentive initiatives that stretch and develop your team towards successful careers within sales, where they regularly exceed objectives.
- working closely with our Sales team leads to align on pipeline goals and forecasts, and tracking these back to individual activities and objectives on your team
- collaborating with our Marketing team to define our outbound and accounts-based marketing strategy and sequences, and aligning these with your SDR-team goals
You should apply if you:
- have experience leading and growing a team
- have worked as an account executive or team lead within a high tech environment, selling to a technical audience
- are passionate about coaching and helping people develop
- understand people and what makes them tick
- have prior experience with Salesforce.com or another CRM tool
- have a team-oriented mindset and feel most successful when empowering others
- care about diversity and enjoy meeting people from all walks of life
- understand the space Snyk is operating in and feel excited about helping us expand our market presence
Please apply below!
We value diversity at Snyk, and would particularly encourage applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway. :)
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.