Partner Solutions Architect - Technical Alliances
Location: SF Bay Area, Boston, US Remote, West Coast (remote)
Snyk is looking to add a Partner Solutions Architect to join our Business Development organization. This is the perfect role for motivated technologists who possess a unique balance of technical depth, breadth, and strong interpersonal and writing skills. You will develop highly technical, scalable, flexible, and resilient cloud solutions and narratives of how Snyk complements the partner story while delivering unique value to our joint customer base.
The Partner Solutions Architect works closely with our Business Development & Platform Extensibility teams in building solutions that leverage existing and new integrations with our various technology partners. You will help shape and execute a strategy to build solutions for a broad range of customer use cases while connecting technology with measurable business value. The ideal candidate should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and solve technical challenges. The Partner Solutions Architect is responsible for understanding various partner technologies; building reference architectures, and implementing against existing APIs to create minimum viable products.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build out your personal network, practice articulating big visions, develop integrations, and immerse yourself in the most exciting partner ecosystem in the modern development toolchain.
Here are some other qualities we are looking for in our candidates:
- Be easy and delightful to work with, and go out of your way to help wherever you can. At Snyk, we have a credo of “Ridiculously easy to work with”. In this role, you will consistently go above and beyond, be driven by passion, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact.
- Care deeply. Have a passion for designing, developing, and building cloud solutions.
- Have a strong understanding of large-scale computing solutions. The ideal candidate will have past experience working as a software developer or solutions architect. You will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills honed and developing new ones, so you can make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions. You will regularly take part in deep-dive design and development exercises to create world-class solutions.
You’ll spend your time:
- Building Solutions: Working within a cross-functional team ensuring solutions that integrate Snyk with our technology partners are developed for our mutual customers.
- Diving Deep: Participate in deep architectural discussions and development of code along with product development teams to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployments.
- Communicating: Author or otherwise contribute to internal and customer-facing publications such as whitepapers, solutions marketing, reference architectures, and reference implementations.
- Enabling: Close collaboration with product marketing enabling Snyk’s and partner’s sales and marketing teams, as well as internal teams including sales, solutions architecture, and support.
You should apply if you:
- have experience in developing applications as well as working within software development or Internet-related industries architecting/operating solutions built on cloud platforms. Knowledge of Python, TypeScript, and Node.js is preferred and Java is desirable but not essential.
- love to learn about new technology and you’re curious about how things work at an in-depth level but have experience developing applications deployed to the cloud.
- are articulate and pride yourself in conveying complex ideas in simple terms
- are comfortable speaking to audiences in person and on video calls (in front of partners, execs, and stakeholders)
- are capable of communicating to various personas at various levels from executive stakeholders to technical engineers and product managers
- are agile and enjoy the speed of a fast-paced, highly engaged startup environment
- have a team-oriented mindset
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway. :)
Minimum Base Salary of $100,000 + equity + benefits, but can go up depending on and individuals experience + qualifications.
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.