All roles listed as ‘remote’ are available as remote within the same country.
APJ Strategy & Sales Operations Manager
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial and driven Strategy & Sales Operations Manager to join our Strategy & Operations team to support Snyk’s hyper-growth in APJ. APJ was launched a year ago and is growing at a phenomenal pace with teams located in ANZ, Singapore and Japan and ambitious expansion plans in 2022. The Strategy & Operations team’s mission is to support Synk’s Leadership team in driving hyper-growth by enabling good, efficient decision making, rapid, effective execution, and scale. The position will report directly to Snyk’s Sr. Director, GTM Strategy, Operations and Analytics.
You’ll spend your time:
- Supporting the APJ leader in defining APJ growth strategy and prioritizing investments
- Assisting Sales Management with Annual and Quarterly planning, including customer segmentation, territory design, and quota deployment
- Creating and delivering weekly operations reports and sales forecasts
- Tracking, analyzing, and reporting on sales and sales process KPIs
- Delivering actionable insights to leadership to inform decisions to increase GTM effectiveness and efficiency
- Supporting ad hoc sales analytics and developing new reporting tools stemming from multiple data sources
- Managing assigned projects to drive increased operational efficiency within sales and sales operations
- Training teams on how to use our sales tools (e.g., CRM) most effectively; subsequently collaborating with them on ideas and enhancements to our tools and our overall sales process
You should apply if you:
- Are agile and enjoy the speed of a fast-paced, highly engaged startup environment
- Have sharp analytical skills and an “insight-ready” mindset: you don’t just report the data, you generate insights & provide business recommendations
- Are ridiculously easy to work with, with an ability to build strong relationships with a broad set of stakeholders that have diverse interests
- Have program management skills and are comfortable multitasking and prioritizing in a fast paced environment
- Enjoy acquiring new knowledge and skills and can do so quickly
We’d especially love to hear from you if:
- Have Bachelor’s degree within a critical thinking field (economics, finance, accounting, operations, etc)
- Are proficient in MS Excel
- Have consulting experience
- Have experience with BI tools (Looker) and/or SalesForce dashboarding
- Have at least 4 years of experience working with a SaaS or a technology company in an operational role
- Are a self-starter with ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Are an exceptional problem solver, with a demonstrated ability to analyze complex problems and develop solutions
We are distributed across four offices in London, Tel Aviv, Boston and Ottawa, with 10% of the company working fully-remote. We’ve made an organizational commitment to building a strong, effective, distributed company: we form teams across multiple offices wherever possible, and we invest in communication so that we can benefit from each others’ perspectives. As well as an always-on webcam so we can see what’s happening in each office, we make heavy use of video calls, Slack, and some inter-office travel.
Snyk, the cloud native application security leader, has a vision to empower every modern developer in the world to develop fast and stay secure. Only Snyk provides a platform to secure all of the critical components of today’s cloud native application development including the code, open source libraries, container infrastructure and infrastructure as code. Snyk’s security platform is built on an industry-leading proprietary vulnerability database, maintained by an expert security research team, that currently powers strategic partners such as Datadog, Docker, IBM Cloud, Rapid7, Red Hat and Trend Micro. The company works with global customers of all sizes to empower developers to automatically integrate security throughout their existing workflows.
Named to the 2020 Forbes Cloud 100, the definitive ranking of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world, Snyk was also recently recognized by Comparably as the #3 small-to-medium business for Happiest Employees in 2020.
By September 2020, Snyk was already adopted by over 1.5M developers, including multiple enterprise customers (such as Google, New Relic, ASOS and others). Our September 2020 Series D funding round of $200M has put us at over $2.5Billion company valuation.
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure.
For more information and to get started with Snyk for free today, visit https://snyk.io.