All roles listed as ‘remote’ are available as remote within the same country.
Location: London, Boston, Tel Aviv, Ottawa, or Remote (Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, Romania, and US east coast).
Snyk is looking for a hands-on Marketing Automation Manager to optimize how our Marketing team operate and leverage our infrastructure, tools, and processes to fight inefficiency and increase productivity.
The Marketing Automation Manager will define how we build and structure our marketing campaigns in our marketing automation platform (Marketo). This strategic role will partner with other members of our marketing operations team to ensure the infrastructure, systems, data, and lead management processes for the Marketing team are optimized and set up for scale.
You’ll spend your time:
- Building, scaling and maintaining Marketo to support our growing marketing campaigns.
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement in campaign execution.
- Optimizing Marketo program templates and asset templates for improved internal and external user experiences. Implementing best-practice program templates for Marketo users that use tokens, snippets, and more.
- Setting policies and processes to help scale our MarTech Enablement. Acting as a process and system adoption agent.
- Assessing, developing, and enforcing system governance policies across our MarTech platforms. Proactively addressing potential issues with deliverability, automation, or data quality.
- Managing the marketing database including data cleansing, segmentation, and normalization.
- Supporting essential marketing operations initiatives in Marketo and Salesforce – such as lead nurturing, data enrichment, campaign reporting, and more.
You’ll do amazing things in this role if you:
- Have at least one year of experience with Marketo and Salesforce CRM, as well as 2+ years of marketing automation and operations experience.
- Have an intellectually curious mind and are always looking for a better way of doing things. You love to nerd out over process, data, and system optimization.
- Have a functional understanding of marketing automation processes, including campaign management, lead funnel, scoring, attribution, and nurture set up.
- Are customer-oriented, thrive in an environment of hyper-growth, and are a positive problem-solver.
- Have experience with integrated marketing technologies like Zoom, Hopin, Chili Piper, PathFactory, etc.
- Have experience working with agencies, internal business stakeholders, and internal or external creative teams.
- Have expertise in personalization, including tokenization, and ensuring best practices in efficient customization at scale. Comfort becoming author and contributor to marketing operations documentation and processes.
- Are passionate about database hygiene and data models, data normalization, optimization, monitoring, and cleanliness for the Marketing and Sales tech stack.
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.