All roles listed as ‘remote’ are available as remote within the same country
Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Location: Denver or Remote in US West region
We’re looking for an empathetic, curious and experienced professional to join our Enterprise Customer Success Organization to help retain and grow Snyk’s largest and most strategic customers.
The Enterprise Customer Success team works hand-in-hand with Development and Security leaders from Fortune 100 organizations to advance their open source security program using the Snyk Cloud Native Application Security Platform.
As an Enterprise CSM, you’ll spend your time:
- Building and fostering trusted relationships with leaders from our customers’ engineering and security organizations
- Designing and executing customized onboarding programs helping customers achieve their security program goals through the use of Snyk’s suite of products
- Mobilizing internal and external resources to remove barriers to adoption
- Advocating internally for the needs of your customers, working proactively with Sales, Product, Support and other teams to identify expansion opportunities and mitigate risks
- Preparing and facilitating business review meetings, training sessions, product feedback/roadmap reviews, and other strategic customer interactions
You should apply if you:
- Have 8-10 years of progressive experience in a customer-facing professional role
- Can demonstrate working knowledge of Developer or Application Security tools (e.g. GitHub, Jira, Jenkins, VScode)
- Have proven experience managing post-sales client relationships with Fortune 100 Enterprise companies
- Are an effective and influential communicator with a range of personas (from end user to C-level executive); you can facilitate challenging discussions and are adept at handling objections
- Thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment and as a part of a results oriented team
Please apply below! We’re a fast-growing company, with lots of opportunities to take on additional responsibility and to improve and shape processes.
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
We are distributed across four offices in London, Tel Aviv, Boston and Ottawa, with 10% of the company working fully-remote. We’ve made an organizational commitment to building a strong, effective, distributed company: we form teams across multiple offices wherever possible, and we invest in communication so that we can benefit from each others’ perspectives.
#LI-EO1 #LI- Remote
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.