All roles listed as ‘remote’ are considered remote within the same country, and should we offer you the position, the remote option will be at the hiring manager’s discretion. Please note, you must not have any working restrictions in the country where this job is located. Check out our Flexwork policy for more information
We’re looking for a Technical Services Architect to join our Tech Services team to help delivering world class on-premise software, help customers operate their private deployments of Snyk and bring game-changing dev-sec-ops experience to developers in the toughest of security constraints.
The Tech Services team is part of the Engineering group. It regroups individuals worldwide with deep technical expertise on Snyk products, DevOps technologies as well as pure coding practices.
The primary objectives the Technical Services group include:
- Being Snyk’s first enterprise customer, using our tools and APIs in similar conditions as our toughest customers, pushing the envelope on scalability, pursuing the best experience all around
- Collaborating with product & engineering to address any roadblocks we identify
- Acting like a field product architecture group
- Architecting Snyk rollout and adoption strategies to fit adequately with the various customers' approaches on DevSecOps
- Building out the necessary internal and external tooling to implement those strategies
- Supporting the surrounding field teams with advanced technical assistance in customer calls on the most complex and demanding deployments around the globe
You know how to use your deep tech expertise to solve problems anywhere between the metal and the UI. You’ll use that knowledge to craft specific tooling embedded in remote running Snyk deployments. You will help customers manage their deployments by bringing Snyk or cluster specific knowledge. You will put yourself in their shoes, understanding what they’ll do without us seeing any screenshots or screen-share.
Here at Snyk, you’ll pair up with whomever in Snyk is adequate to solve the issue(s) at hand. You will assist customers and prospects understanding Snyk value proposition, and make its usage successful.
You’ll spend your time:
- in your non customer facing time building out strategies and tools to support them to make Snyk easier to use, operate, and maintain
- understanding the constraints of our customers and find solutions to make Snyk deployment to satisfy these constraints
- focusing on making Snyk a better product by looking for those end to end flows needing some improvements
- gathering details on the inner workings of our system from the entirety of engineering
- learning new things
- sharing what you’ve learned, internally and externally if this is what you want
You should apply if you:
- are curious and have an unquenchable thirst for knowledge
- self start, you’ll go get what you need to make things happen
- have proven deep experience with Kubernetes and deployment mechanisms
- got a solid grasp on software development experience and DevSecOps practices
We’d especially love to hear from you if you:
- have nodeJs/Typescript experience
- comfortable with having to define things and building out what does not exist with minimal external assistance
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.