We’re looking for a collaborative, data driven, and hard working Sales Manager to join our fast-growing, East coast, commercial sales team.
As a Sales Manager at Snyk you’ll be responsible for:
- End-to-end coaching, management and quota attainment of 6-8 sales representatives
- Recruiting top talent (Internal and External)
- Efficiently ramping new hires
- Motivating and developing the careers of your direct reports
We want you to contribute to the iterative improvement of your team's sales process, tone and approach. You will have plenty of ownership to inform the way we develop our internal tooling to help you work efficiently and effectively. We’re a collaborative team with different experiences, and we spend time coaching each other, giving and receiving feedback, and ensuring we work together to make the most of the skills and experience we have within the team.
We’re looking for a highly motivated leader who thrives with the freedom to decide how to develop their team in a world class organization. This role will report directly to our VP of Sales.
You should apply if you:
- have 2+ years experience managing a successful team selling a technical product in the midmarket, commercial and/or low enterprise space
- are motivated by the development and success of your team
- aim to exceed quota, and enjoy working in fast-paced environment that embraces change
- are collaborative with other internal departments (Marketing, Sales Engineering, Product, Customer Success) to get your deal done
- are resilient: you believe mistakes and failures are learning opportunities, and you value feedback
- are open, honest and take an entrepreneurial approach to sales, while being mindful of your customer’s risk tolerance
We’d especially love to hear from you if you:
- You have experience in CyberSecurity, Application Security, DevOps, or DevSecOps
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyk’s mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure.
The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern (https://snyk.io/stateofossecurity/). Snyk’s unique product enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, offering seamless integration into Dev, DevOps and DevSecOps workflows. We care deeply about the quality and usefulness of the tools we develop, always focusing on our customers and users.
We are experiencing rapid growth - and we want you to join us! By the end of Q3 2019 alone, Snyk was already adopted by over 450,000 developers, and including multiple enterprise customers (such as Google, New Relic, ASOS and others). We also raised an additional $150 Million, announced January 21st, 2020, from investors such as Stripes and Salesforce Ventures, demonstrating that they are as excited as we are by Snyk’s progress and potential.
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure