Location: This role is based in our Boston office but does allow for some remote work.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior People Partner to join our team and partner with managers, employees, and the wider HR team. As a contributing member of the People Partner team, this job is responsible for leading the partnering function for the GTM (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success) group and working with the wider People team to help design and implement the People strategy over a broad range of initiatives.
Being a local subject matter expert on employee matters and associated legislation, you’ll have experience partnering with a tech start up going through high growth and have a thorough understanding of the pace and challenges we typically face in this environment.
You’ll spend your time:
- Reporting directly to the Sr. Director of Global People Partnering and People Operations and working closely with the People Partnering team to design, and implement a globally united people strategy
- Building strong consultative relationships with senior leaders to align HR deliverables with business strategy
- Bringing best practice and external perspectives to strategic and operational business discussions and people management decision-making
- Coaching managers with a view to strengthening our overall talent level of people leadership
- Owning and driving the talent management strategy including goal setting, continuous feedback and talent assessment
- Supporting the resolution of complex people and employee relations issues as a clear subject matter expert for local employment laws
- Partnering with local legal teams to support immigration requirements as needed
- Continually reviewing existing practices and processes with an eye for scaling to meet our ever changing needs as a global organization
- Analyzing trends and data to derive insights that shape HR strategy
You should apply if you:
- Have a significant amount of progressively responsible experience in human resource management, especially in org design, performance management, employee relations, and coaching
- Have experience working in a global tech and high growth organization
- Have significant experience in US/Canada employment law and HR practices required
- Have a proven track record of using data and insight to inform, shape and tailor decisions made
- Have experience partnering with a fast paced and scaling function
- Have experience partnering with senior members of an GTM function
- Are a strategic, critical thinker who isn’t afraid to be hands-on; and have a real passion for problem solving
- Have prior experience integrating acquisitions
We’d especially love to hear from you if you:
- Have the ability to build effective work relationships at all levels of the organization, influence behavior, and manage change
- Have excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Have a high degree of integrity and honesty; ability to exercise confidentiality and neutrality in complex and sensitive situations
- Are an effective listener and communicator able to influence actions and outcomes
- Have helped transition a business through an IPO
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.