The Strategy & Operations team’s mission is to drive Snyk’s sustainable growth and productivity gains by enabling: good, efficient decision making; rapid effective execution; and scale.
The Go-to-Market Enablement team exists to support and drive performance across our client-facing teams to support the growth of our company at scale. As a Partner Enablement Lead you will be responsible for supporting our strategic alliance and channel partners globally to support our accelerated growth. You will partner with the Business Development Leadership team to define the enablement priorities and will be responsible for building and managing scalable enablement programs globally.
The Partner Enablement Lead will become an expert in Snyk products and services, and be able to work cross-functionally to attract partners and ensure they are equipped with the technical and functional knowledge about our platform to successfully sell and implement it for their clients
You’ll spend your time:
- Develop and execute detailed plans to enable the Snyk partner ecosystem
- Creating the partner learning and training infrastructure, building services training plan, documenting proven strategies and developing templates.
- Collaborate with product, business development, and marketing teams to develop sales and technical competency among the partner ecosystem
- Manage Partner certification program and equip the partner team to drive adoption
- Manage content within our internal channel sales training program
- Work with subject matter experts to deliver in-person sessions for strategic partners
- Drive communication of all partner enablement programs and solutions
- Operate as the channel sponsor for all enablement activities, including the quarterly strategic plays
- Perform instructional design including creation of instructor-led or web-based training
- Learn the product roadmap, understanding current functionality and future offerings to develop and customize courseware.
- Develop skills gap assessment program and design/prescribe content to address whitespace
- Partner with senior leadership across GTM team to identify needs and develop programs to address them
- Participate in measurement and evaluation activities
- Maintain stakeholder relationships with partners to drive program adoption.
You should apply if you:
- Experience as a partner enablement manager or similar role in a SaaS company
- Experienced building and delivering effective training programs that enhance sales performance in a technical environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and relational skills; ability to lead technical conversations
- Strong track record of meeting and overachieving objectives
- Excellent organization and planning skills with the ability to work independently
- Knowledge of leading partner/customer facing LMS solutions
- Cybersecurity or SaaS experience is desirable
We’d especially love to hear from you if you:
- Have experience in a partner sales role and have enablement experience
- Experience in start-up/hyper-growth environment
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
We’re on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
We’re living in a world of digital transformation. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and the demand for Snyk’s product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has been adopted by over 2.2M developers who use Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding, bringing our company valuation to $4.7 billion, only 6 months after securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing three strategic acquisitions with DeepCode, Manifold & FossID. On top of that, we have doubled the size of our global team, and we’re not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure. Join us!