All roles listed as ‘remote’ are available as remote within the same country.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial and driven Renewals Operations Analyst to join our Strategy & Operations team to support Snyk’s hyper-growth. The Strategy & Operations team’s mission is to support Snyk’s Leadership team in driving hyper-growth by enabling good, efficient decision making, rapid, effective execution, and scale. The position will report to Snyk’s Director, Post-Sales Operations on the GTM Strategy, Operations and Analytics Team.
You’ll spend your time:
- Tracking, analyzing, and reporting on Renewals Quarterly Goals and KPIs. Candidate should ideally be familiar with basic Renewals KPI’s in a subscription business such as ARR, Retention, Expansion, Churn, & Downsell.
- Creating and delivering weekly reports and forecasts on Renewals Performance
- Delivering actionable insights and recommendations to Renewals and Customer Success leadership to inform decision-making
- Assisting Renewals leadership with Annual and Quarterly planning, including capacity planning and KPI development
- Supporting ad hoc analytics and developing new reporting tools stemming from multiple data sources
- Designing best in class renewal dashboards/trackers to be leveraged by multiple levels of the organization to identify business trends
- Owning and Managing assigned projects digging into customer health, churn risk, and expansion potential in order to connect to future buying events
- Managing Renewals operations processes, policies, and tools (i.e. SFDC) to help enhance workflows and make improvements to the overall Renewals processes
You should apply if you:
- Are agile and enjoy the speed of a fast-paced, highly engaged startup environment
- Have sharp analytical skills and an “insight-ready” mindset: you don’t just report the data, you generate insights & provide business recommendations
- Are ridiculously easy to work with, with an ability to build strong relationships with a broad set of stakeholders that have diverse interests
- Have program management skills and are comfortable multitasking and prioritizing in a fast paced environment
- Have ability to influence others
- Enjoy acquiring new knowledge and skills and can do so quickly
We’d especially love to hear from you if:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree within a critical thinking field (economics, finance, accounting, operations, etc)
- Have management consulting experience
- Are proficient in MS Excel/Google Sheets and MS Powerpoint/Google Slides
- Have experience with BI tools (e.g., Looker) and/or Salesforce dashboarding
- Are a self-starter with ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Are an exceptional problem solver, with a demonstrated ability to analyze complex problems and develop solutions
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.