Location: Boston, Tel Aviv, London, Switzerland or Remote (Time Zone Israel - Eastern US)
We're looking for an energetic, driven, and hands-on Sr. Product Marketing Manager to support our rapid growth.
You'll join our multi-talented marketing team and take ownership of our product marketing activities for our Snyk Open Source product.
Snyk Open Source was Snyk’s first product and is a core part of our DNA, paving the way for Snyk’s developer-first ethos carried throughout our other products. You will help us convey the value of developer-first security across our audiences, whether to developers, application security managers, software development leaders, and security executives at large software-driven enterprises. A key part of your role will be to become the Snyk expert on the open source package security market, on customer pain points and requirements and their buyer journey, and the growing competitive landscape. You will use that knowledge to build the messaging for the product and to develop content, sales tools and stories that communicate the product’s value across all channels.
You'll be responsible for:
- crafting compelling, differentiated messaging about the value of Snyk Open Source in the market and to security and development teams
- being a key point of communication and alignment across marketing, product and sales teams
- managing our go to market process for new features and releases
- developing collateral and training materials to enable our fast-growing sales team
- engaging with customers and sharing insights back to the product, marketing and sales teams.
You’ll be a part of the Product Marketing team and will work closely with product management, sales, marketing, and developer relations.
We are distributed across four offices in London, Tel Aviv, Boston and Ottawa, with 10% of the company typically working fully remote. We’ve made an organizational commitment to building a strong, effective, distributed company: we form teams across multiple offices wherever possible, and we invest in communication so that we can benefit from each others’ perspectives.
You should apply if:
- You have demonstrated success as a member or leader of a product marketing team for a B2B company with experience creating messaging for security and developer personas.
- You have first-hand experience working with or marketing developer tools, or security solutions pertaining to development, or automation features like APIs.
- You have a technical curiosity and aptitude but are a marketer at heart with passion and talent for content creation, marketing and communications.
- You have experience marketing to enterprises as well as fast-growing cloud native organizations.
- You have a strong background working with sales, solution engineers and technical product teams.
- You’re excited about our mission to help developers develop fast and stay secure.
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.