All roles listed as ‘remote’ are considered remote within the same country, and should we offer you the position, the remote option will be at the hiring manager’s discretion. Please note, you must not have any working restrictions in the country where this job is located. Check out our Flexwork policy for more information
Manager of Customer Success
Location: West Coast, US (Seattle, Denver, Portland, San Francisco, etc.)
Want to work for a visionary company? Want to help define an organization and impact customers? Want to be on a growth rocket ship? Look no further, we’re looking for a talented, entrepreneurial and driven Customer Success Leader to join our North American Customer Success Leadership team to guide Snyk’s customers and help build the future of Customer Success at Snyk. In this role you will report directly to the Senior Director of North America Customer Success.
The Customer Success team works hand-in-hand with Development and Security leaders from Snyk’s customer organizations to advance their security program using the Snyk Cloud Native Application Security Platform. Snyk is continuing to experience explosive growth across our customer install base which has led to increased demand for our post-sales teams to help ensure customers achieve resounding success with the Snyk platform.
In this role, you know how to design and drive strategic improvements to scale processes, services, and systems that will enable the CSM organization to exceed its adoption, retention, and growth objectives.
You’ll spend your time:
- defining and driving the strategy and detailed execution plan for Snyk’s Customer Success Managers to gain efficiencies, maximize productivity and improve the consistency of our client experience.
- hiring, mentoring and shaping the capability of a multi-national and rapidly expanding team of CSMs, with an eye to developing and attracting top talent.
- designing engagement capabilities and processes that allow Snyk to effectively reach and improve strategic relationships with each of our customers based on deep analytics and personalization of use-cases.
- working cross-functionally to drive key business objectives supporting high profile client deployments, new product roll-outs, installations and client escalations in partnership with sales, operations, technical services, product management, engineering and technical support.
- personally leading the team and as needed, building strong relationships with key customers.
You should apply if you:
- 5+ years of progressive experience leading customer-facing teams for a complex, global SaaS organization serving tech-savvy customers, with a breadth of exposure to both SMB and Enterprise customer needs.
- Have explicit experience designing and implementing Enterprise deployment plans across multiple post-sales customer-facing roles specifically for technical products.
- Proven ability to build creative & collaborative teams, develop people, and link performance to overall business objectives.
- Ability to thrive in a high growth, fast paced environment and adapt quickly to changing demands; experience scaling teams and processes.
- Are experienced in resource planning including account alignment, defining roles & responsibilities and developing hiring plans.
- Created a Snyk account and got to know our tech!
- Have experience working with developers or DevOps teams.
- Have a developer background or any kind of experience with coding.
- You love Application Security and want to make the world secure!
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
We’re on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
We’re living in a world of digital transformation. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and the demand for Snyk’s product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has been adopted by over 2.2M developers who use Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding, bringing our company valuation to $4.7 billion, only 6 months after securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing three strategic acquisitions with DeepCode, Manifold & FossID. On top of that, we have doubled the size of our global team, and we’re not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure. Join us!
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.