We’re looking for an entrepreneurial, driven and analytical channel development professional to establish and build out the Snyk channel partner programme in the region from scratch.
As our first channel manager for the region, you’ll fundamentally shape the way in which the channel is built, enabled and managed.
You’ll be responsible for building out and/or maintaining successful channel programs: identifying the market and channel type and prove out a model. You will be expected to bundle our solution with other dev or security tools, resell via VARs or MSSPs, or integrate into cloud and digital transformation initiatives. Also, you will manage the pipeline generated by partners and drive sales with partners to achieve the regional sales quota.
In this role you will establish the first channel relationships with new existing partners and new partners that you bring, and you'll build and support a model of those relationships that can scale.
Among other things, you’ll spend your time:
- understanding how to make channel work for Snyk
- market mapping and exploring various channel strategies for the company
- signing up channel partners on the program
- structuring and defining program KPIs, training, marketing
- modelling out what you need in order to scale program - both people and resources
- working closely with global teams including business development/alliance, sales enablement, partner marketing and other related groups.
- executing with partners in collaboration with our sales team to get deals and revenue
- manage partners in lead generation, developing pipeline and driving sales deals in reaching quota.
We’ll give you the freedom you need to thrive, including defining and achieving ambitious goals. Your work will influence our long-term growth and the scope of our future success.
You should join us if:
- You have direct experience in channel development and scaling, specifically in the software security, software composition analysis space
- You have background in software security, open source, DevOps, cloud or dev tooling space
- You build meaningful relationships and love to find mutually beneficial opportunities
- You understand how large and small channel partners work, and how as a startup we can best partner with them
- You have experience in engaging sales activities or supporting sales team in driving deals and targeting quota
- You are process-oriented
- You are open, honest, outcome-driven and take an entrepreneurial approach
- You’re excited about the opportunity to build an effective, impactful channel programme!
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.