All roles listed as remote are available as remote within the same country.
Snyk is used by over 2.8M developers, driven by its successful freemium motion - unique in the security industry - and its focus on putting the developer first. Our product-led growth approach is critical to Snyk’s business success with our disruptive developer-first security platform.
We're looking for a senior product manager to work as an integral part of a diverse cross-functional team creating solutions and integrations that are at the heart of how developers experience the value of Snyk.
You will own the product definition, along with the strategy, roadmap and execution of key product initiatives and associated outcomes covering areas including our CLI, CI/CD integrations and build systems integrations.
You’ll spend your time
- Working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced and autonomous balanced team environment with a diverse group of engineers, designers and product analysts.
- Diving deep into the problem space - researching how developers are thinking about and integrating security into their day to day workflows
- Researching, analysing and understanding the market and the competitive and partnership landscapes.
- Talking with our users, customers, and potential customers, to understand their needs, gather feedback and requirements, and collaborate with them to build and validate solutions
- Utilising experimentation and data-based decision making, leading by example.
- Working with product analysts to define and analyse metrics to assess experiments and product and business performance, learn more about users and their behavior, and inform decisions.
- Working with design to conduct varied user research programs.
- Defining and then communicating the product roadmap, both inside Snyk and with customers and prospects
- Supporting and guiding other product managers to help refine plans across Snyk’s product portfolio
- Informing and improving our product processes, and the way all product managers work.
- Ensuring delivered features reach the desired business outcomes
- Communicating your teams' work internally and externally, including to executive leadership.
You should apply if you
- Have 4+ years experience working in a product management role in some or all of B2B SaaS, developer tooling or cloud infrastructure
- Are energized by working in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Have demonstrated experience in successfully bringing new products to market
- Have proven strong quantitative and qualitative research and analytics skills.
- Are experienced with agile development practices, have a technical background and have worked closely with engineers before.
- Have demonstrated success through being deeply curious about users, user behavior and by having strong UX sensibilities.
- Are interested in the intersection of security and developer experience.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and enjoy helping others to be successful.
- Communicate proactively and clearly, and would enjoy working in highly cross-functional, distributed growth teams.
- Like to test new ideas, but are equally comfortable pivoting and discarding ideas as you are doubling-down and scaling based on data.
- Are happy to travel at least once a quarter (under usual circumstances) to gather feedback from our users and to spend time working face-to-face with other colleagues that aren’t colocated with you.
- Preferably have some experience with IDE’s, build systems, APIs, CLIs, or other tooling used as part of developer workflows
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- To work for a true hyper-growth company with some of the most talented, yet humble people in the industry
- To use best-in-class tooling in support of your role and objectives
- To surround yourself with incredibly smart, open, curious, and action-oriented people
- Opportunities to learn at every turn
- A fun, hardworking, inclusive and casual environment
- Limitless growth opportunities
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.