Snyk is used by over 2.2M developers, from those working on open source projects to teams in large enterprise organisations.
We secure the code you write, with Snyk Code. The libraries you depend upon with Snyk Open Source. The containers you package it all into, with Snyk Container and lastly the infrastructure that you run it on with Snyk Infrastructure as Code.
We’re looking for a product manager for Snyk Code, to work as an integral part of our security, Program Analysis and ML teams to drive impact across this product.
You will own Snyk Code core capabilities - from the future language coverage roadmap to internal tooling enabling our experts. Example initiatives could include understanding how to prioritise given programming language framework support, defining future ML/AI capabilities and iterating on tools that help security analysts who add and review Code rules run faster.
You’ll spend your time
- Shipping new features and improving existing ones
- Working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced and autonomous team environment with a diverse group of engineers and designers
- Talking with our customers, and potential customers, to understand their needs, gather feedback and requirements, and collaborate with them to build and validate solutions
- Defining metrics and analysing data on usage and business performance
- Defining and then communicating the product roadmap, both inside Snyk and to customers and prospects
- Researching the surrounding market, with an eye on gaps in the market, competitors and potential partnerships
- Diving deep into the problem space
You should apply if:
- Have 2+ years experience working in a product management role
- Have product management experience in some or all of B2B SaaS, developer tooling or cloud infrastructure
- Have a strong technical background
- Are interested in the intersection of security and developer experience
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and enjoy helping others to learn new things
- Are happy to travel at least once a quarter (under usual circumstances) to gather feedback from our users and to spend time working face-to-face with other colleagues that aren’t colocated with you
- Preferably have some experience with SAST or a closely related domain
Please apply below. We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you meet all of the criteria - please apply anyway! We’d love to talk to you.
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.