Snyk is used by over 2.2M developers, from those working on open source projects to teams in large enterprise organisations.
We secure the code you write, with Snyk Code. The libraries you depend upon with Snyk Open Source. The containers you package it all into, with Snyk Container and lastly the infrastructure that you run it on with Snyk Infrastructure as Code.
We're looking for a senior product manager who will shape our cutting edge technological capabilities to benefit users of all Snyk products; building an unprecedented competitive advantage through products developers love.
As part of a collaborative, distributed engineering team you will own identifying, ingesting and processing managed and unmanaged (undeclared) package data and components. You’ll also talk with customers, prospects and internal stakeholders to gather feedback and iterate on solutions. Example initiatives could include expanding our fingerprinting capabilities into additional products
You’ll spend your time:
- Working hands-on with engineers, engineering managers and architects as part of a cross-functional product team, guiding product development and identifying clear product goals
- Shipping new features and improving existing ones
- Working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced and autonomous team environment
- Talking with our customers, and potential customers, to understand their needs, gather feedback and requirements, and collaborate with them to build and validate solutions
- Collaborating with other product teams to identify shared opportunities.
- Defining metrics and analysing data on usage and business performance
- Defining and then communicating the product roadmap, both inside Snyk and to customers and prospects
- Diving deep into the problem space
- Guiding your teams to explore and experiment with possibilities presented by our unique tech
- Forming and iterating on strategies to transform our market
You should apply if:
- Have 4+ years experience working in a product management role
- Preferably have product management experience in B2B SaaS or developer tooling
- Have a strong technical background
- Are able to dive in and learn a new domain area and confidently present on it
- Able to collaborate with engineering to solve a problem
- Are interested in the intersection of security and developer experience
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and enjoy helping others to learn new things
- Are happy to travel at least once a quarter (under usual circumstances) to gather feedback from our users and to spend time working face-to-face with other colleagues that aren’t colocated with you
Please apply below. We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you meet all of the criteria - please apply anyway! We’d love to talk to you.
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.