All roles listed as remote are available as remote within the same country.
We're looking for a Senior Product Manager, focussing on supporting the scale and extensibility of Snyk’s platform to support multiple products, which are used by hundreds of thousands of developers, who collaborate on millions of projects, whilst staying ridiculously easy to work with.
The Platform Core group focuses on capabilities that are shared between all Snyk’s products, including policies, reporting, user management and projects.
As a Senior Product Manager for Snyk, you’ll collaborate with a distributed engineering team focused on the same goal: building and enhancing the common areas of our product that cater to all our users across all our products. You’ll work with your team to scale and standardize parts of the platform used by our customers and integrations (such as our API and webhooks), so they’re extensible and easy to use, helping broaden the impact that Snyk can have.
You’ll also talk with customers, prospects and internal stakeholders to gather feedback and iterate on solutions. As well as this, you’ll help evolve the practices and architecture relied on by other product teams, allowing them to move fast, securely, at scale.
Are you curious to find out more about the role and life at Snyk ? Watch Anna Debenham, Director of Product, speak about everything Snyk here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvVWAWM4Rmw&feature=youtu.be
You’ll spend your time:
- Working hands-on with engineers, engineering managers and designers as part of a cross-functional product team, guiding product development and producing clear product requirements
- Defining metrics and analysing data on usage and business performance
- Analysing Snyk’s competitive landscape to ensure a leading product
- Talking with our customers, and potential customers, to understand their needs, gather feedback and requirements, and collaborate with them to build and validate solutions
- Defining and then communicating the product roadmap, both inside Snyk and with customers and prospects
- Supporting and guiding other product managers to help refine plans across Snyk’s product range
- Informing and improving our product processes, and the way all product managers work.
- Ensuring delivered features reach the desired business outcomes
Our teams are generally distributed between multiple offices and timezones, so we use Slack and Zoom to keep in contact with one another, travelling around once a quarter (in normal times!) to gather feedback from our users and spend time working face-to-face with the engineers that aren’t colocated with you.
You should apply if you:
- Have 4+ years experience working in a product management role
- Have product management experience in some or all of B2B SaaS, developer tooling or extensible platform services such as APIs.
- Have a strong technical background
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and enjoy helping others to learn new things
- Enjoy working in, and leading, cross-functional delivery teams
- Like to start new things, see them through to production, and learn from your mistakes
- Are comfortable adjusting priorities at short notice to respond to changes in the market
- Are happy to travel at least once a quarter (under usual circumstances) to gather feedback from our users and to spend time working face-to-face with other colleagues that aren’t colocated with you
Please apply below. We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you meet all of the criteria - please apply anyway! We’d love to talk to you.
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.