Digital Media Specialist
Snyk is looking for a Digital Media Specialist to further accelerate our growing digital team! In this role, you will drive brand awareness and top of funnel growth leveraging great content as well as compelling product offers. You will be responsible for media planning, buying, and digital advertising across platforms in support of marketing campaigns and overarching business objectives.
The digital marketing team works hand-in-hand with demand generation, growth marketing, product marketing, account based marketing and regional marketing to run impact-driving marketing campaigns.
You’ll be spending your time:
- Planning, running and managing media campaigns including mapping campaign strategies & business goals to media buys
- Working with 3rd party media vendors and publishers to generate brand awareness, user acquisition, and influence opportunities
- Including: publisher direct advertising, native advertising, newsletter and podcast sponsorships, content syndication
- Identifying new opportunities across different advertising platforms (i.e. podcasts)
- Supporting digital advertising across platforms (i.e. paid search & social)
- Leveraging digital lifecycle technologies to maximize effectiveness of campaigns (chatbots, on-site content recommendations, nurture programs)
- Track, monitor, analyze, optimize and report on program performance / impact on campaign goals (awareness, lead to opportunity influence)
- Day to day strategy and execution of digital media programs
You’ll do amazing things in this role if you:
- Are a strategic media planner/digital advertisers with 2+ years of experience
- Have experience in B2B marketing (preferably technology / SaaS / cybersecurity)
- Have prior experience managing media budgets, partners/vendors, contracts
- Are agile and enjoy the speed of a fast-paced, highly engaged startup environment
- You’re hands-on, curious and love to explore new advertising opportunities
We’re on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software. As we enter a world of all-things-digital and cybersecurity takes center stage in it, the demand for Snyk’s product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has been adopted by over 2M developers who find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source, code, container images, and infrastructure as code. It is no wonder then that in 2021 we doubled the size of our global team, successfully closed three strategic acquisitions, and raised $300M in Series E funding, bringing our company valuation to $4.7 billion. And we’re not stopping there - this May 2021 Snyk debuted #15 on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List - representing 50 private companies “aligned with today’s rapid pace of technological change - poised to emerge from the pandemic as the next generation of business leaders.”
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure. Join us!