Whether you’re a demand gen rockstar looking to get into ABM, or a seasoned ABM pro - we’re looking for an innovative and driven marketing manager to fill a unique role responsible for driving new business and pipeline with our most strategic accounts.
In this role you’ll develop, execute and optimize ABM programs for Snyk’s strategic prospect and customer accounts. In collaboration with sales development, sales leaders, product subject matter experts, digital marketing and demand marketing, you’ll drive awareness, engagement and pipeline through a mix of activities including intent-based research, messaging development, digital asset development, advertising campaigns, regional events and more. The ideal candidate will be highly adaptable, have a proven record of building success with sales, and be data-driven in decision making.
You’ll spend your time:
- Adding a strategic component to an already robust and mature ABM model with access to high program budgets and ABM tools & infrastructure
- Working cross-functionally in a highly visible role working with senior sales leadership and sales development teams to execute complex and targeted account playbooks
- Gathering intent and intelligence on all things target accounts including: account profiles, new contacts, and relevant business requirements using the most innovative tools in the market,
- Collaborating with product marketing and content teams to develop personalized messaging to engage security and developer buyers based on account intent, vertical, use case and persona
- Planning, budgeting, executing, measuring, and ROI-ing. In collaboration with SDR managers - you’ll be in control of each key account marketing plan and execution (messaging, digital campaigns, asset creation, virtual events) as well as goal setting for pipeline generation goals
You’ll do amazing things at Snyk if you have:
- 3+ years experience managing enterprise B2B technology marketing programs, with a focus on demand, campaigns, or ABM strategies
- Experience working in lockstep with sales teams and sales leadership
- Passion for impacting, supporting and accelerating revenue and pipeline goals
- Experience using marketing and CRM tools such as SFDC, Marketo, 6Sense and Sendoso
- Thrive in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment and you’re comfortable multi-tasking with a variety of stakeholders
- Data-driven mindset; and experience with analyzing campaign results to inform business recommendations
- Proven track record of planning and executing integrated marketing campaigns
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to prioritize independently
- Strength in regularly analyzing program effectiveness, and finding ways to improve program outcomes
We’re on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software. As we enter a world of all-things-digital and cybersecurity takes center stage in it, the demand for Snyk’s product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has been adopted by over 2M developers who find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source, code, container images, and infrastructure as code. It is no wonder then that in 2021 we doubled the size of our global team, successfully closed three strategic acquisitions, and raised $300M in Series E funding, bringing our company valuation to $4.7 billion. And we’re not stopping there - this May 2021 Snyk debuted #15 on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List - representing 50 private companies “aligned with today’s rapid pace of technological change - poised to emerge from the pandemic as the next generation of business leaders.”
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure. Join us!