We're looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our GTM Automation team, to deliver solutions using Salesforce.com and related integrated technologies.
You are experienced with Salesforce.com, APEX and Sales and Marketing Automation systems. You are a problem solver with excellent execution and communication skills. You will use this experience to deliver the systems that will help Snyk in its rapid growth.
You’ll spend your time:
- developing Sales and Marketing automation solutions while partnering with stakeholders from the different departments that use Salesforce.com at Snyk
- implementing integrations between Salesforce.com and other systems that support our sales and marketing processes
- collaborating with team members to deliver high quality solutions in a timely manner
- analyzing and identifying gaps in functional and business requirements; discussing and elaborating with product owners on required changes that align with the SFDC stack and architecture
- Building integrations between SFDC and external applications using REST APIs, oAuth and Single Sign on, as well as Heroku Connect and other data management systems
You should apply if you:
- have a solid SFDC customization and configuration experience
- have development experience with SFDC configuration using Apex, Lightning Components etc.
- thoroughly understand the SFDC deployment processes
- are a clear and proactive communicator, both verbally and in writing
- are user-focussed and enjoy building effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the company
- are able to adapt in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to manage competing priorities and multi-task
- have a pragmatic approach to problem solving with good attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
We’d especially love to hear from you if you:
- have experience with Agile development methodologies and have worked as part of an agile development team
- have experience with Heroku, python or Node.js development and microservice architectures
- have coding experience and experience with the use of APIs to automate processes and integrate systems
- have experience with Salesforce CPQ & Billing
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
We’re on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
We’re living in a world of digital transformation that is turning ever more industries into a software-development industry. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and demand for Snyk’s product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has already been adopted by over 2.2M developers, including multiple leading enterprise customers such as Google, Salesforce and Intuit, who are using Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding at a $4.7 billion company valuation, just after securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing two strategic acquisitions. On top of that, we doubled the size of our global team, and we’re not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure. Join us!