Regional Marketing Manager @ Snyk
We’re looking for a dynamic marketing manager to join our rapidly growing go-to-market team at Snyk! By joining our team of territory ‘marketing mavens’ you’ll become a territory expert - working in lockstep with sales directors and sales teams to align regional marketing strategies to sales pipeline goals.
Within your role, you’ll have the unique opportunity to leverage and develop skills in Account Based Marketing (ABM) through Snyk’s existing ABM program and toolset as well as strategize and execute plans to generate awareness and create opportunities through a mix of of activities including virtual events, digital campaigns, targeted field events, direct mail, ABM programs and webinars. The ideal candidate will be highly adaptable, have a great understanding of the sales funnel, and make data-driven decisions.
You’ll spend your time:
- Working cross-functionally with demand marketing, DevRel, product marketing and marketing ops to drive in-region sales success, delivering qualified leads and pipeline opportunities within target accounts
- Defining and rolling out account-based marketing (ABM) campaigns and programs in your region. You’ll own and create regional target account lists, creative and messages in collaboration with sales teams, and continuously track meetings, opportunities and pipeline created
- Collaborate and share program strategies with marketing peers across the globe
- Planning, budgeting, executing, measuring, and ROIing. You’ll be in control of each campaign’s plans and execution (webinars, digital campaigns, virtual events, field events) as well as budgeting and goal setting for both lead and pipeline generation goals
- Leading marketing enablement for your region by being a single source of knowledge for updates and announcements around all things marketing!
You’ll do amazing things at Snyk if you:
- Have 3+ years of experience supporting B2B sales team in a field marketing, campaign marketing or ABM role
- Have worked closely with inside sales teams and understand how to support and accelerate them
- Are passionate about impacting revenue goals
- Care about perfecting small details and exceeding prospect experience expectations
- You thrive in a hyper-growth environment
- Have a data-driven mindset and experience with analyzing campaign results to provide business recommendations
- Are comfortable multi-tasking, for a variety of stakeholders, in a fast-paced environment
- You have experience using marketing automation and CRM tools such as Hubspot, Marketo, and SFDC
- You’re hands-on, curious and love to explore new ideas and tools
- Proven track record of planning and executing integrated marketing campaigns to high profile accounts
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to prioritize independently
We’re on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software. As we enter a world of all-things-digital and cybersecurity takes center stage in it, the demand for Snyk’s product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has been adopted by over 2M developers who find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source, code, container images, and infrastructure as code. It is no wonder then that in 2021 we doubled the size of our global team, successfully closed three strategic acquisitions, and raised $300M in Series E funding, bringing our company valuation to $4.7 billion. And we’re not stopping there - this May 2021 Snyk debuted #15 on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List - representing 50 private companies “aligned with today’s rapid pace of technological change - poised to emerge from the pandemic as the next generation of business leaders.”
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure. Join us!