This job is available remote from UK, Israel, Switzerland, Sweden or Germany
We’re looking for a Director of R&D Recruitment to support and drive the creation of a richly diverse, engaged, and highly performing global R&D team as Snyk continues to scale.
As the Director of R&D Recruitment for Snyk, you’ll sit on our recruiting leadership team and input into global recruitment strategies, policies and initiatives, reporting directly into our Senior Director, Head of Recruitment. You’ll run an international team of 5-10 recruiters or sourcers and oversee the recruiting strategy against the plan for all R&D departments globally, including Engineering, Product, Security, CTO team and IT.
You’ll spend your time:
- designing & executing strategies to attract, assess and hire top engineering, product & UX talent across departments and divisions
- capacity planning and goal setting, working closely with R&D leaders to anticipate organizational needs and establish talent strategies.
- growing & developing a best-in-class R&D recruitment team, and keeping team members engaged and passionate about achieving goals.
- identifying and monitoring key KPIs to both help your team to meet their goals, and give your executive partners critical insight into progress or speed of hiring, and quality of outcomes.
- promoting inclusion & diversity by driving R&D recruitment programs and strategies that attract and retain candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
- coaching and mentoring, identifying career development paths, and helping your team to set appropriate development and deliverable goals
- partnering with executives to scope and plan quarterly/annual recruitment against the financial budget, identify bottlenecks and building plans to mitigate critical skills gaps across R&D
- managing recruitment marketing budgets for your department
- managing executive or senior leadership hiring processes in R&D
You should apply if you:
- are a proven leader, motivated by guiding, inspiring, and supporting the success of people around you.
- Have significant experience of technical recruiting in several different countries; bonus if that includes in Israel or the UK!
- have experience leading and people-managing technical recruitment teams of at least 7 people
- can demonstrate experience overseeing a high volume team workload with strategic thinking and effective prioritisation
- believe in the impact of creating deeply inclusive and richly diverse teams, and have experience building initiatives to achieve this
- believe in the power of data to help us make better decisions
Please apply below!
Diversity is important to us at Snyk, and we would particularly encourage applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech or HR. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, apply anyway!
We’re on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
We’re living in a world of digital transformation that is turning ever more industries into a software-development industry. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and demand for Snyk’s product is sky-rocketing! Snyk was just named #15 on CNBC’s 2021 Disruptor 50 Companies.
Snyk has been adopted by over 2.2M developers (including multiple leading enterprise customers) who use Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding, bringing our company valuation to $4.7 billion, only 6 months after securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020; successfully closing three strategic acquisitions with DeepCode, Manifold and FossID; recorded a 200% year-on-year increase in revenue; and launched two new products. On top of that, we have doubled the size of our global team, and we’re not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure. Join us!