Role Title: SDR Manager
We’re looking for an empathetic, hands-on, lead-by-example manager to grow and develop a team of Sales Development Representatives.
As an SDR Manager for Snyk, you will manage the day-to-day activities and training of our SDR team, coaching them as they drive meetings, sales demos and pipeline to support incremental revenue growth for our Sales organization. As our SDR Leader in the West, you’ll play an integral role in coaching and ramping up that team, as well as improving sales pipeline. You’ll work closely with our Marketing team to define our ABM strategy and outbound process and you will report directly to the Global SDR Director.
You’ll spend your time:
- hiring and building out an effective team of Sales Development Representatives to work with our Snyk Sales teams
- mentoring, coaching and driving forward the personal development of individuals on your team
- implementing productivity goals, objectives and incentive initiatives that stretch and develop your team towards successful careers within sales, where they regularly exceed objectives.
- working closely with our Sales team leads to align on pipeline goals and forecasts, and tracking these back to individual activities and objectives on your team
- collaborating with our Marketing team to define our outbound and accounts-based marketing strategy and sequences, and aligning these with your SDR-team goals
You should apply if you:
- have experience leading and growing a team
- have worked as an account executive or team lead within a high tech environment, selling to a technical audience
- are passionate about coaching and helping people develop
- understand people and what makes them tick
- have prior experience with Salesforce.com or another CRM tool
- have a team-oriented mindset and feel most successful when empowering others
- care about diversity and enjoy meeting people from all walks of life
- understand the space Snyk is operating in and feel excited about helping us expand our market presence
Please apply below!
We value diversity at Snyk, and would particularly encourage applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway. :)
We’re on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software. We’re living in a world of digital transformation that is turning ever more industries into a software-development industry. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and demand for Snyk’s product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has already been adopted by over 2.2M developers, including multiple leading enterprise customers such as Google, Salesforce and Intuit, who are using Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding at a $4.7 billion company valuation, just after securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing two strategic acquisitions. On top of that, we doubled the size of our global team, and we’re not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure. Join us!