This role is located as an ‘in office’ position unless specified otherwise. All roles listed as ‘remote’ are considered remote within the same country, and should we offer you the position, the remote option will be at the hiring manager’s discretion. Please note, you must not have any working restrictions in the country where this job is located. Check out our Flexwork policy for more information!
Regional Director, Enterprise Sales - West Region
Location: Remote - West Region
We’re looking for a collaborative, data driven, and hard working Sales Manager to join our fast-growing sales team.
As a Regional Director at Snyk you’ll be responsible for:
- End-to-end coaching, management and quota attainment of 6-8 sales representatives
- Recruiting and developing top talent (Internal and External)
- Efficiently ramping new hires
- Motivating and developing the careers of your direct reports
We want you to contribute to the iterative improvement of your team's sales process, tone and approach. You will have plenty of ownership to inform the way we develop our internal tooling to help you work efficiently and effectively. We’re a collaborative team with different experiences, and we spend time coaching each other, giving and receiving feedback, and ensuring we work together to make the most of the skills and experience we have within the team.
We’re looking for a highly motivated leader who thrives with the freedom to decide how to develop their team in a world class organization. This role will report directly to our VP of Sales.
You should apply if you:
- have 3+ years experience managing a successful team selling a technical product in enterprise or strategic space
- you’re a natural “coach”
- are motivated by the development and success of your team
- aim to exceed quota, and enjoy working in fast-paced environment that embraces change
- are collaborative with other internal departments (Marketing, Sales Engineering, Product, Customer Success) to get your deal done
- are resilient: you believe mistakes and failures are learning opportunities, and you value feedback
- are open, honest and take an entrepreneurial approach to sales, while being mindful of your customer’s risk tolerance
We’d especially love to hear from you if you:
- You have experience in CyberSecurity, Application Security, DevOps, or DevSecOps
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.