All roles listed as ‘remote’ are available as remote within the same country.
Snyk's mission is to help software-driven organisations develop fast and stay secure. Snyk integrates seamlessly into developer workflows so that security becomes business as usual.
We’re looking for an experienced marketing manager to lead Snyk’s monetization of our free user base. You’ll join a cross-functional team with product, design and engineering who together will learn about our users and design experiments to encourage more of our free users to adopt Snyk within their companies. In this role, you’ll focus on monetization from Snyk’s self-service tier and align with our sales teams to drive sales-sold monetization of users.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a deep understanding of our users, what motivates them to try our product and why they are interested in expanding their usage beyond the free tier
- Design experiments using our growth stack (Marketo, Intercom, Fullstory, Amplitude etc) to increase revenue from our self-service channel
- Work with our UX research team to identify user pain points and design experiments to drive revenue
- Design campaigns that educate users on our product and benefits to users in their organization
- Align with our sales organization to identify programs that improve monetization of free users through our sales channels
- Work with data-science to define and continuously improve PQL scoring models
This is an excellent opportunity to lead efforts to grow Snyk’s self-service revenue channel.
- 3-5 years of experience in email marketing, a plus if you have experience taking ownership of larger scale email marketing programs
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM products (We use Marketo, Segment, Intercom and Salesforce)
- Experience with A/B testing and conversion optimization projects
- Demonstrated ability to align with sales organizations on lead routing, scoring and handoff
- A data-driven analytical approach to everything related to the customer experience
We’d especially love to hear from you if you:
- are excited by Snyk’s mission, open-source, or developer tools
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyk’s mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure.
The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern (https://snyk.io/stateofossecurity/). Snyk’s unique product enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, offering seamless integration into Dev, DevOps and DevSecOps workflows. We care deeply about the quality and usefulness of the tools we develop, always focusing on our customers and users.
We are experiencing rapid growth - and we want you to join us! By the end of Q3 2019 alone, Snyk was already adopted by over 450,000 developers, and including multiple enterprise customers (such as Google, New Relic, ASOS and others). We also raised an additional $200 Million, announced on September 9, 2020, from investors such as Stripes and Salesforce Ventures, demonstrating that they are as excited as we are by Snyk’s progress and potential.
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure.