All roles listed as ‘remote’ are available as remote within the same country
Location: West Coast US (Pacific Time Zone) or Remote
We’re looking for a self-driven, customer-focused, and technically savvy professional to join our Implementation Engineering team to retain and grow our most strategic customers with deep integrations, technical advisory, and in general “making things work”.
The Implementation Engineering team focuses on accelerating the time to value and deeply integrating within the customer DevSecOps ecosystem, ultimately making them sticky with Snyk and successful in their mission of shipping secure cloud native applications.
As an Implementation Engineer, you’ll spend your time:
- working alongside Customer Success as a technical overlay to ensure sound and successful integrations
- helping to define standards as we grow and scale, for repeatable delivery and consistent customer implementation strategies
- documenting and packaging your work into repeatable methodologies for customer success
- Working closely with our internal Product & Engineering teams to continuously identify ways to improve the customer’s experience with the Snyk products
- mobilizing internal and external resources to remove barriers to adoption
- assisting with workshops and training sessions as needed for the most strategic and complex customers
- applying a wide range of skills to make our customers successful, from consulting to creating best practice guides, and assisting in feature design
You should apply if you:
- have 3-5 years of experience in a customer facing, software consulting, or professional services role
- can demonstrate a basic knowledge of developer ecosystems and the SDLC, and have some experience in software development even if as a hobby or in school
- consider yourself a problem solver and able to pick up new concepts and technologies quickly
- enjoy technology and learning if for no other reason than your own curiosity
- thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment as part of a results-oriented team
- are an effective communicator, able to distill complexity into a clear plan of work to accomplish the goal
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
We’re on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
We’re living in a world of digital transformation. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and the demand for Snyk’s product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has been adopted by over 2.2M developers who use Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding, bringing our company valuation to $4.7 billion, after recently securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing two strategic acquisitions with DeepCode & Manifold. On top of that, we have doubled the size of our global team, and we’re not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure. Join us!