All roles listed as ‘remote’ are available as remote within the same country.
Customer Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Location: Boston, MA (Open to Remote)
Snyk is looking to welcome a Customer Lifecycle Marketing Manager who will be responsible for marketing programs that guide and delight customers through all phases of their Snyk journey.
The Customer Success team works hand-in-hand with Development and Security leaders from modern dev shops to advance their open source security program using the Snyk Cloud Native Application Security Platform.
In this role, you will develop impact-driving marketing campaigns in partnership with many cross-functional teams across Marketing, Support, and Product Management. As a deep expert on customers, their attributes, behaviors and needs, you will plan & execute how best to engage our customers at scale to enable them to achieve value from our products. You know how to use marketing automation tools and think creatively about how to leverage customer data to create tailored messaging and optimize engagement.
You’ll spend your time:
- Creating, managing and tracking integrated, cross-channel campaigns across the lifecycle to guide customers to achieving success during and post-onboarding - driving usage & feature adoption
- Developing a cohesive customer communication plan across channels
- Project managing customer engagements & events in support of scaling customer success
- Operating as the organizer, manager, and leader of cross-functional projects
- Championing the effort to continuously advance the effectiveness of our customer marketing strategies
You’ll do amazing things in this role if you:
- Have 5+ years experience with B2B marketing and end-to-end campaign management - from design to data analysis and everything in between.
- Are agile and enjoy the speed of a fast-paced, highly engaged startup environment.
- Are results and metrics-driven; you know how to measure and report out on marketing KPIs and performance.
- Are a creative problem solver in terms of how to leverage data to tailor campaigns & messaging
- Have experience and enjoy working with customers and customer engagement teams
- Your written English is flawless, and you're confident running customer-facing communications.
- Have experience with Marketo
- You’re hands-on, curious and love to explore new domains and technologies
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
We’re on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
We’re living in a world of digital transformation. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and the demand for Snyk’s product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has been adopted by over 2.2M developers who use Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding, bringing our company valuation to $4.7 billion, after recently securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing two strategic acquisitions with DeepCode & Manifold. On top of that, we have doubled the size of our global team, and we’re not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure. Join us!