Snyk is used by over 2.2M developers, driven by its successful freemium motion - unique in the security industry - and its focus on putting the developer first. Our product-led growth approach is critical to Snyk’s business success with our disruptive developer-first security platform.
We're looking for a senior product manager to work as an integral part of a diverse cross-functional team to drive impact in key areas of acquisition, engagement and retention, and monetisation.
You will own one of these top level areas of the user lifecycle and associated KPIs, along with the strategy, roadmap and execution of key growth product initiatives.
You’ll uphold and evangelise our growth principles of know the user, focus on value, optimize for learning, test to invest, data over opinion, and progress over perfection, in order to support our mission to connect every developer and their organizations to the value of the Snyk platform with frictionless self-serve adoption and expansion.
You’ll spend your time
- Working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced and autonomous team environment with a diverse group of engineers, designers, marketers, product analysts and data scientists.
- Collaborating with stakeholders across the business to drive high impact growth initiatives aligned with overall company, product, monetization and growth strategies.
- Driving a culture of experimentation and data-based decision making, leading by example.
- Contribute to the continual evolution of our quantitative and qualitative growth model.
- Building hypotheses based on learnings.
- Prioritizing experiments and work to scale experiments to create maximum growth impact.
- Creating rigorous experiment plans and executing end to end with your team.
- Working with product analysts / data scientists to define and analyze metrics to assess experiments, learn more about users and their behavior, and inform decisions.
- Working with design to conduct varied user research programs.
- Communicating your teams' work internally and externally, including to executive leadership.
You should apply if you
- Have 4+ years experience working in a product management role in some or all of a B2C, B2B2C, developer tooling, freemium/subscription model context.
- Are energized by working in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Have a passionate interest in applying the scientific method toward business KPIs.
- Have strong quantitative and qualitative research and analytics skills.
- Are familiar with agile development practices, have a technical background or have worked closely with engineers before.
- Are deeply curious about users, user behavior and have strong UX sensibilities.
- Are interested in the intersection of security and developer experience.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and enjoy helping others to be successful.
- Communicate proactively and clearly, and would enjoy working in highly cross-functional, distributed growth teams.
- Like to test new ideas, but are equally comfortable pivoting and discarding ideas as you are doubling-down and scaling based on data.
- Are happy to travel at least once a quarter (under usual circumstances) to gather feedback from our users and to spend time working face-to-face with other colleagues that aren’t colocated with you.
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- To work for a true hyper-growth company with some of the most talented, yet humble people in the industry
- To use best-in-class tooling in support of your role and objectives
- To surround yourself with incredibly smart, open, curious, and action-oriented people
- Opportunities to learn at every turn
- A fun, hardworking, inclusive and casual environment
- Limitless growth opportunities
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
We’re on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
We’re living in a world of digital transformation that is turning ever more industries into a software-development industry. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and demand for Snyk’s product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has already been adopted by over 2.2M developers, including multiple leading enterprise customers such as Google, Salesforce and Intuit, who are using Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding at a $4.7 billion company valuation, just after securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing two strategic acquisitions. On top of that, we doubled the size of our global team, and we’re not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure. Join us!