We’re looking for an experienced, collaborative engineering manager to lead one of our core software development teams, building key technology capabilities for our product which helps enterprise and non-enterprise customers adopt open source and stay secure.
The team will be focused on solving challenges including:
- How we scale the product capabilities for the large scale enterprise customers that we will be onboarding in the next few months and years, including the development of our hierarchical models such as groups and organisations
- Scalable and flexible User Management across all of Snyk’s products (user permissions, auth, SSO)
- The continuing development of a set of flexible and powerful APIs that enable us, other Snyk teams, customers, and partners to rapidly and efficiently build robust additional capability on our platform.
You’ll spend your time:
- coding and building features on ad-hoc, cross-functional feature teams
- working in a full CI/CD environment, at a sustainable pace, in two-week sprints
- taking part in maintaining and supporting our service during our on-call rotation (for a week every 10 weeks)
- providing team members with regular feedback, coaching, and mentoring
- hiring the right people to enhance the team
- leading group initiatives or goals
You should apply if you:
- are looking for the opportunity to strongly contribute to the development of a great team and a scalable, robust developer lead product within a fast paced but people friendly culture.
- have experience in managing, coaching and mentoring software engineers
- have experience managing teams building platforms and APIs
- can challenge and empathise with architectural or coding opinions in the team
- have experience in cultivating a strong engineering culture in an iterative, agile environment
- are a strong multi-tasker, capable of managing multiple priorities
We’d especially love to hear from you if you:
- are excited by Snyk’s mission, open-source, or developer tools
- have experience leading a geographically distributed team
- You have experience with Node.js
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
We’re on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
We’re living in a world of digital transformation that is turning ever more industries into a software-development industry. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and demand for Snyk’s product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has already been adopted by over 2.2M developers, including multiple leading enterprise customers such as Google, Salesforce and Intuit, who are using Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding at a $4.7 billion company valuation, just after securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing two strategic acquisitions. On top of that, we doubled the size of our global team, and we’re not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure. Join us!