All roles listed as ‘remote’ are available as remote within the same country.
We’re looking for an experienced and collaborative engineering manager to lead one of our Growth software development teams, focusing on our B2C motion and making sure Snyk remains and grows in its relevance for the individual developers in the world.
The team will be focused on solving challenges including:
- identifying, measuring and constantly improving the successful behaviour of our users as they onboard and interact with each of our distinct product offerings
- leading the B2C Engineering practice towards success across the entire Engineering org, collaborating closely with the Product Engineering teams
- introducing strong data-driven decision making for Engineering success, leaning on our BI team and adding to our Data Engineering expertise
You’ll spend your time:
- leading a team of cross-functional Software Engineers, alongside a Product Manager
- introducing and improving the Engineering practices on the team - from sprint planning to sprint retro, from innovation to operational excellence
- managing the hiring for the team
- coding and building features on ad-hoc, cross-functional feature teams
- working in a full CI/CD environment, at a sustainable pace, in two-week sprints
- taking part in maintaining and supporting our service during our on-call rotation (for a week every 10 weeks)
- providing team members with regular feedback, coaching, and mentoring
- hiring the right people to enhance the team
- leading group initiatives or goals
You should apply if you:
- have experience in managing, coaching, and mentoring software engineers
- have 3+ years of experience managing teams
- can challenge and empathise with architectural or coding opinions in the team
- have experience in cultivating a strong engineering culture in an iterative, agile environment
- are a strong multi-tasker, capable of managing multiple priorities
We’d especially love to hear from you if you:
- are excited by Snyk’s mission, open-source, or developer tools
- have experience leading a geographically distributed team
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
We’re on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
We’re living in a world of digital transformation that is turning ever more industries into a software-development industry. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and demand for Snyk’s product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has already been adopted by over 2.2M developers, including multiple leading enterprise customers such as Google, Salesforce and Intuit, who are using Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding at a $4.7 billion company valuation, just after securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing two strategic acquisitions. On top of that, we doubled the size of our global team, and we’re not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure. Join us!