Marketing Operations Senior Analyst/Manager - PLG focus
Location: Boston, Ottawa, London
We’re looking for a self-starter and detail-oriented analyst to join our Marketing Operations team to provide recommendations to the Marketing team and support pipeline generation, with a focus on product-led growth programs.
Product-Led Growth (PLG) is a key initiative for the company, and you will be a core contributor to accelerating its impact. The Marketing Operations team provide the technology, processes and insights to the Marketing team to allow efficient decision-making and support scalable growth through revenue generation.
You know how to identify key metrics, build forecasting models, dashboards and analyze data to provide business insights. You’ll use that knowledge to recommend what Marketing and Product-led activities can most directly influence revenue, and identify and resolve bottlenecks in the lead funnel. Here at Snyk, you’ll be a key contributor to pipeline build and business growth.
You’ll spend your time:
- building the reports and dashboards that allow to track trends and investigate changes
- monitoring the performance of the marketing/product-led activities and analyzing the lead flow end-to-end in order to identify and resolve bottlenecks in a timely fashion
- delivering key insights and recommendations to optimize the performance of the marketing programs/campaigns, with a focus on product-led growth activities
- Forecasting the impact of and actively tracking the results of PLG A/B testing activities
- maintaining data in order to ensure accurate reporting on program and campaign effectiveness
You should apply if you:
- have strong analytical skills and are able to manipulate data sets to provide actionable insights to your internal customers
- have a good understanding of marketing programs and tactics (e.g. ABM, PPC, SEO, Email marketing)
- have a deep understanding of the product-led growth funnel and the lead funnel
- have good presentations kills
- are very focused on accuracy and details
- are able to drive several projects and prioritize your workload to meet deadlines
- are agile and enjoy the speed of a fast-paced, highly engaged startup environment
We’d especially love to hear from you if you:
- will not stop digging until you’ve answered the question “why”
- have expertise using tools such as marketing automation tools (Marketo) and Salesforce.com, Google Analytics, and BI tools such as Tableau or Looker
- have experience working in a high-growth product-led company
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
We’re on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
We’re living in a world of digital transformation that is turning ever more industries into a software-development industry. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and demand for Snyk’s product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has already been adopted by over 2.2M developers, including multiple leading enterprise customers such as Google, Salesforce and Intuit, who are using Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding at a $4.7 billion company valuation, just after securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing two strategic acquisitions. On top of that, we doubled the size of our global team, and we’re not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure. Join us!