All roles listed as ‘remote’ are available as remote within the same country.
We're looking for an experienced technical analyst with a proactive and curious approach to problem-solving to join our Customer Success & Support team, helping us to provide prompt and delightful technical support to the developers who use Snyk.
As a level 1 Technical Support Engineer on our small Customer Support team, you’ll be the first line of defense against technical support issues that arrive via email, chat and Github issues. You will work with the Tier 2 team and our talented core engineering team to help solve Snyk’s customer issues. You will be working directly with active and prospective Snyk customers every day, building and maintaining their trust, whilst balancing the needs of enterprise and self-service customers alike.
As a frontline engineer for our technical support team, you will also play a key role in building a solid relationship with our enterprise and large accounts through steady and helpful communications and guidance each and every day!
You'll spend your time:
- Understanding, reproducing and resolving complicated technical issues that our customers have raised.
- Diving into our codebase, primarily written with NodeJS/Typescript, to figure out where the issue lies, and what a good solution might look like.
- Providing expert communication, ensuring that every user knows exactly when they’ll hear back from us and providing regular updates while solving their problem.
- Listening to our users’ needs, listening for recurring requests, and representing their voice in daily meetings with the Tier 2 and engineering teams.
- Contributing to building up a best-in-class technical support function, including writing customer documentation and FAQs, building dashboards, or designing integrations between tools.
- Over time, we’d love for you to have ambitions to develop your career as a developer or as a technical expert within Snyk!
You should join us if:
- You have some experience as a developer or in a similar role.
- You enjoy working with others’ code and have used GitHub or other source control tools.
- You love helping people and care deeply about providing an excellent customer experience.
- You take a logical approach to solving problems and prioritization.
- You are a clear communicator, both verbally and in writing, and you enjoy explaining things to others.
- You are curious: you love to explore new challenges, but also know when you need guidance from someone with more domain experience.
- You’re interested in security or open source software, and you believe in our mission.
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway.
More about Snyk
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.