We’re looking for a passionate and collaborative senior software engineer to join our new team and help us build Snyk Code, our developer-first SAST solution.
Our new product enables developers to scan their own source code for security issues and provides meaningful and actionable results to fix those issues. We would like to build this awesome product gradually while keeping on Snyk’s main values: developer-first and security intelligence. You have a great opportunity to join us building this product almost from scratch while creating an innovative environment that evolves rapidly.
You should apply if you:
- have 6+ years of experience in designing, building, deploying, and hosting microservices
- love working in a fast-paced start-up environment that respects its engineers and customers
- love building new products and getting innovative!
- have a good track record of project leadership and mentorship of software engineers
- have designed, built, deployed, and hosted microservices on a major cloud-provider
- ensure a high-quality of code, that can be safely co-authored in a fast growing organisation
- are comfortable working in a cross-functional team, working across the stack to deliver new features from start-to-end
- communicate proactively and have a team-first mind-set
You’ll spend your time:
- building and maintaining the services that power our Snyk Code product
- talking to our customers, making sure we’re building a product they truly love
- working across the stack to deliver new features from start-to-end
- deploying new features to production
- improving performance and overcoming scalability limits
- collaborating with your team, planning the most important projects to work on next
- participating in a paid on-call rotation
We’d especially love to hear from you if you:
- have a good familiarity with static analysis tools or understanding of security issues as part of the developer’s environment
- have worked with a front-end framework in the past (React, Angular, Vue, Ember)
- have worked on a large-scale distributed system
- have experience contributing to open-source projects
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
We’re on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
We’re living in a world of digital transformation that is turning ever more industries into a software-development industry. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and demand for Snyk’s product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has already been adopted by over 2.2M developers, including multiple leading enterprise customers such as Google, Salesforce and Intuit, who are using Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding at a $4.7 billion company valuation, just after securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing two strategic acquisitions. On top of that, we doubled the size of our global team, and we’re not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure. Join us!